Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Biblical Lamech:the More You Killed,the More You Are Protected - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Lamech:the More You Killed,the More You Are Protected (813 Views)

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes / Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Lamech:the More You Killed,the More You Are Protected by 7victor(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
I am bringing to your notice the wrongful reasoning of biblical Lamech with regards to killing people.

This is essential because some people also practise wrong reasoning due to their religion.

Some religion also encourage killing.

This wrongful reasoning began with Lamech as you will see below.

Now read below,

Gen4:23b-24:
I (Lamech) have slain a man for wounding me AND a young man for hurting me.
If cain shall be avenged sevenfold,truly Lamech seventy sevenfold.

Please note that if i say that God will avenge me,

i mean that God will take vengeance against my enemies/them that do me harm.

Also remember that when cain slew Abel,

God declared that anyone who killed cain would be dealt with 7 times.

After some years,Lamech(who was cain's descendant) killed 2 people namely: a man and a young man, according to the above bible passage.

Lamech then reasoned that:
if cain killed one person and the consequence of trying to kill cain is sevenfold punishment to whoever killed cain.

It means that he(Lamech) that killed 2 people,

the consequence of killing him(Lamech) would be seventy sevenfold punishment against anyone that killed him(Lamech)

That means, according to Lamech,the more people you kill,the more God will protect you.

If you kill one person,God will protect you 7 times as HE protected cain.

If you kill 2 people,you will be protected 77 times.

If you kill 3 people,you will be protected 777 times.

This reasoning worked because no one was willing to kill Lamech,so as not to be punished 77 times.

CONCLUSION:YOU DO NOT NEED TO KILL SOMEBODY TO BE PROTECTED AS LAMECH DID.

SOMEBODY WAS ALREADY KILLED FOR YOUR PROTECTION BOTH IN THIS LIFE AND THE LIFE TO COME.

THE PERSON WHO WAS KILLED WAS JESUS CHRIST.

HE WAS MADE A SACRIFICE TO GOD FOR US.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

All Religions Are Fake!! / Pastor Chris Backtracks On His Comment About 5G Being The Antichrist's Plan / Why Sexual Immorality Is Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.