Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Woman Chopped Off Lover's Pen*s 4 Shearing Their S*x Tapes With Friends (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Chopped Off Lover's Pen*s 4 Shearing Their S*x Tapes With Friends (photos) (568 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Cuts Off Lover's Penis & Flush In Toilet While He Slept (Pix) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Chopped Off Lover's Pen*s 4 Shearing Their S*x Tapes With Friends (photos) by janefblog: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
28-year-old accountant has been jailed for 13 years after being convicted of cutting off her lover’s penis with garden shears during bondage s*x.

Brenda Barattini, 28, was found guilty of the attempted murder of musician Sergio Fernandez, 42, following a trial in the Argentinian city of Cordoba.

The convict confessed she had planned the November 25 2017 attack, which made headlines around the world, but said she had not intended to kill her victim

She revealed in court she hatched a plot to harm Fernandez after he shared s*x tapes and X-rated pics of her with friends, claiming he treated her like a ‘trophy’ and telling a jury of four men and four women during her trial: ‘He turned me into a s*x object. I was just a s**g for him.

‘He infringed my privacy, my life and my career. Everything has been ruined.’

The victim said Barattini struck after getting him to put a blindfold on, recalling: ‘After she put the blindfold on she told me I had to guess where she was touching me.

More graphic photos............https://janefblog.com/9418-2woman-chopped-off-lovers-pens-for-shearing-their-sx-tapes-with-friends/

Re: Woman Chopped Off Lover's Pen*s 4 Shearing Their S*x Tapes With Friends (photos) by vickyhow(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
Dedicate this Ftc to nkechi, that qirl can give f**k eh !

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Are Expecting Baby NO 2 / Kylie Jenner Denies Rekindling Romance With Tyga After Split With Travis / Young Boys Have Nothing To Offer, Old Men Are The Best -Regina Daniel's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.