Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,692 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Techies Lens - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Techies Lens (596 Views)

Join Our Free Microsoft Excel Training With Dahel Techies - See Link Below / A Little Help Here Techies / Hello Techies! Tfhost Is Offering Domains For As Low As N150 + Free Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techies Lens by eeSpace: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Looking through the lens of your dear glasses in need of a relief from the pains of designing or developing alone with accumulated financial burden accrued to running an office...

Well, may be it's high time you drop those lenses and kill the burden.

How?

Simple... Get yourself a work-space, either shared or private just get one and cancel out those morale derailing thoughts. And getting one (office in a work-space) is now easier than it has ever been, all you need do is take your phone and search for the closest work-space hub around you...

If you are based in Lagos, from Ikeja axis down to the Sango-ota axis (Oshodi inclusive), then you have no reason to still be on that ill thought bench again. I'm pretty sure you know [url=eespace.com.ng]eespace[/url] and if you don't, then let me introduce it to [url=eespace.com.ng]eespace[/url].

eeespace is an office hub located in Ikeja (Cardinal House, 3 Ijaiye Rd, Ogba, Ikeja). Known as the best and most affordable co-working space in Ogba, it's the best hub available to all startups, developers or freelancers around the mainland.

check [url=eespace.com.ng]eespace[/url] on www.eespace.com.ng or call 0813 690 0170 for more inquiries

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Acct For Sale / If You Get Follow Come Charger To Sell (maybe Your Phone Was Stolen) Oya Beep Me / Iphone 6 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.