Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) (880 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
By Eyo Nse,

A suspected armed robber has been set ablaze in Calabar following a failed robbery by youth, as others escaped unhurt, Brainnews report.

Yet to be identified suspected armed robber has been set ablaze by aggrieved youth along Whitehouse by Nyong Edem street in Calabar South Local Government Area, the Cross River State capital.

In the early hours of Wednesday morning, the suspect was said to have been caught by aggrieved youth while other members of his gang escaped.

“The gang stormed the area at night, harassed residents and collect valuables from them and on their escape one of the robber was nab by youth in the area and burnt,” an eyewitness who spoke with Brainnews said.

“We have no rest in this community, every time robber attack us, snatch phones, rape our sisters and kidnap people, that is why even you steal maggi and you are caught, you will be set on fire. Here in this place they have burnt up to seven persons and still they don’t want o stop,” another resident said.

Residents has however called on Government to look into the situation by providing homeland security and vigilante.

As of the time of filing this report, the remains of the suspected robber is still on the middle of the road while security personals are yet to come to the scene.

Below Is The Graphic Photo;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/suspected-armed-robber-burnt-to-death-as-others-escape-in-calabar/

1 Share

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) by daddytime(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
If you don siddon sotey come feel say life don taya you and you no fit do sniper, jejely go Akwa Ibom or Cross River State go thief...your case go settle once and for all

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) by DonBenny77(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
Way to go, interrogate fire

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) by richmind2019(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Jesus, humans can be so barbaric
I really can't imagine myself in such acts..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) by osahon01(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
daddytime:
If you don siddon sotey come feel say life don taya you and you no fit do sniper, jejely go Akwa Ibom or Cross River State go thief...your case go settle once and for all
lol.....abi o
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) by zoeA: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
Na wa o... Calabar, my CALABAR!

Meanwhile I self-contained, 1 bedroom flat and 2 and 3 bedroom ready for your inspection and renting in CALABAR...
Just WhatsApp 08179176060...
Thank me later
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) by wickedtuna: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
The children there must Benson used to it
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) by realstars: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Only the headline shows me that it could be caliber south,
Jungle things is real, and I like it that way.
Good moves.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo) by Fisiryorh(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2019
yeah,i saw this roasted body at the time he was on fire....the south of calabar is truly rugged..

(1) (Reply)

Mum Battered Her Daughter For Stepping Out To Make Her Hair (Photos) / What Mompha Was An Igbo / A Law Student Of Rivers State University, Stapped To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.