Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award (24908 Views)

Barcelona Will Demand £631 Million Release Clause For Lionel Messi / 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! / Kanu Nwankwo & Wife, Amara At FIFA Best Awards (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by lloyds(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
eTECTIV:

Oh shut up already!!! UEFA also robbed Ronaldo wen he came 3rd ryt? All dis fan boys are really irritating... How old are u exactly
Egyptian coach and captain filled d form using CAPITALS which is why their votes were voided.. D other 2 officials from d FA were recorded and confirmed by dem..

How is filling a form with capital letters so cogent a reason to disqualify a mass as much as that. Fraud and biased intent from FIFA.
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by jayjay2609: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Blabbermouth:

A 36 year old player won the serie A golden boot.
So, on what reason was he given the best player award in serie A.

If the golden boot was a prerequisite to winning the best player in a division, then I guess van Dijk would not have won the best player in epl last season.. And aguero would have had about 3 epl POTY awards by now

1 Like

Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by Amaka52: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
eTECTIV:

Oh shut up already!!! UEFA also robbed Ronaldo wen he came 3rd ryt? All dis fan boys are really irritating... How old are u exactly
Egyptian coach and captain filled d form using CAPITALS which is why their votes were voided.. D other 2 officials from d FA were recorded and confirmed by dem..

Please sharap.

Are you ok.

Asking people Their age with a stupid statement.

It's like inec publishing your name and thumb print as having voted Buhari when you did not.

The captain said I did not vote this guy.

Are you ok?
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by Amaka52: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
Icon79:
Haha!! They want Mo Salah to give his votes to Cristiano Ronaldo so he can beat Messi grin grin grin

O pari

When others come out your eye go clear.

It's just like saying it's only 3 ladies who got raped in the area. Please ignore.

FIFA said a country voted Messi

A captain who is the voter said I did not vote this guy
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by Smallboy01: 12:58am On Sep 27, 2019
igetdata:

I just read ur post and all that came to my mind was MUMU.

why is there always a correlation between stupid comments and ronaldo fans.

As for ur information fifa has called out the complainants and all of them has recognised it was either their fault or their country FA. imagine educated voters forgetting signatures.

@bolded Guy u crack my ribs grin grin
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by Godspower35(m): 3:01am On Sep 27, 2019
I watched that video over and over on youtube i almost shared tears, like i use to tell my colleagues that guy is exceptional. People that understand what it means to be exceptional. Messi is the best and will always remain the best, my kids will even say more of MESSI.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by fredoooooo: 5:06am On Sep 27, 2019
arodavoo:
It whenever Messi gets the award they start claiming they rigged the election.... Those saying such should better go and sit down their ass

Check my dm to learn how to import from UK, Turkey, Malaysia, China and USA

Dem dey craze , you dey mind dem grin
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by david2502: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Times are hard, you need to make life easy for yourself.

Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by ernieboy(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2019
igetdata:

I just read ur post and all that came to my mind was MUMU.

why is there always a correlation between stupid comments and ronaldo fans.

As for ur information fifa has called out the complainants and all of them has recognised it was either their fault or their country FA. imagine educated voters forgetting signatures.
what about those who said they did not vote for Messi but in the votes published by fifa they were recorded as voting for Messi.
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by ogbonti: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2019
YomaA post=82599971dd]For ur information, cannavaro captained an italian side to a world cup triumph and they conceded just 2 goals.

quote author=ogbonti
:

shorrop there, when you start to watch football? When Cannavaro of Italy won world footballer of the year 2006 - what did he do in Europe both at Serie A and Champions League NOTHING - while Eto'o and Ronaldinho were setting both La LIGA and UEFA Champions league on fire - If not for the world cup win as Captain, did Fabio Cannavaro deserve WPOY 2006? Was he even the most effective player for that Azzuri squad? was he more effective than Andre Pirlo? Francesco Totti? Mauro Camoranesi? Luca Toni? Alessandro Del Piero?

If you watched that world cup 2006 - you will know that WPOY was given to the captain of the side not the most effective player!!!!

I thought you said team performance in consideration for the WPOY doesn’t matter but the individual performance of a player...see you are contradicting yourself
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by Abbey2sam(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2019
The fact that FIFA need to come and be defending the award they gave says it all
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by Exoticstan(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by Lugianostar(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2019
trustedward:
The award has always been manipulated in favor of Messi, wen he wasn’t nominated among the top 3 last year, I knew Ronaldo was about to b robbed, they needed to make it seem like everyone got reasons to complain....FIFA is fraud

I never can imagine how awkward some educated illiterates addicts can be!!!!

It beats my imaginations to even ponder on these post of post yours making a round of its follies.

The Egyptian FA and it's captain were faulted of their voting small caps which wasn't norms in validated casting from each country.

FIFA is not Buhari that is not transparent.
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by DonJobless: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by YomaA(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2019
U shud check who u first quoted,i just stated that cannavaro captained italy to a world cup victory and conceded just 2 goals.

quote author=ogbonti post=82604819]

I thought you said team performance in consideration for the WPOY doesn’t matter but the individual performance of a player...see you are contradicting yourself
[/quote]
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by Stephendeals: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2019
adioolayi:
How team Captains, Journalists votes is on their website....It's their decision, they play the game and know who deserve the award.
Messi won fair
But it is the same team captains and FA that are raising dust now giving credence to the call of rigging or you did not read that part sad undecided
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by teemey8(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Calling him the GOAT is not enough rather should be called the COW. He deserves it even in next season as he has superbly distinguished himself as the best natural footballer of all time. 'MESSI' has gotten MERCY and nothing the wailers can do about it. Even God said in the Bible and I quote: I will have MERCY on whom I will have MERCY . Romans 9:15. 'MESSI' is definitely the King of football.
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by teemey8(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Calling him the goat is not enough rather should be called the bull. He deserves it even in next season as he has distinguished himself as the best natural footballer of all time. 'MESSI' has gotten MERCY and nothing the wailers can do about it. Even God said in the Bible and I quote: I will have MERCY on whom I will have MERCY . Romans 9:15. 'MESSI' is definitely the King of football.
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by peterd53(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
YomaA:
For ur information, cannavaro captained an italian side to a world cup triumph and they conceded just 2 goals.

quote author=ogbonti post=82597325]

shorrop there, when you start to watch football? When Cannavaro of Italy won world footballer of the year 2006 - what did he do in Europe both at Serie A and Champions League NOTHING - while Eto'o and Ronaldinho were setting both La LIGA and UEFA Champions league on fire - If not for the world cup win as Captain, did Fabio Cannavaro deserve WPOY 2006? Was he even the most effective player for that Azzuri squad? was he more effective than Andre Pirlo? Francesco Totti? Mauro Camoranesi? Luca Toni? Alessandro Del Piero?

If you watched that world cup 2006 - you will know that WPOY was given to the captain of the side not the most effective player!!!!

Is it so hard for you to understand that the award was decided by votes. FYI Fabio cannavaro played the whole minute of Germany 2006 without being carded( you think seh na beans) and they only conceded 2goals ( both being penalty).
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by Ajibade123(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
when you see Marcelo, Ramos and Modric in FIFApro you should know the thing is fishy... FIFA is corrupt

see incredible ways to achieve customer satisfaction
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-achieve-customer-satisfaction/
Re: FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award by larryk2017: 12:12am On May 01, 2021
Nonsense
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd / Cameroon Vs Serbia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 3) On 28th November 2022 / Launching Of Desire Oparanozie Foundation: Chioma Ajunwa, Pawpaw & Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.