Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Mad Melon Of Danfo Drivers Music Group Has Reportedly Passed On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mad Melon Of Danfo Drivers Music Group Has Reportedly Passed On (528 Views)

Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November / How Mad Melon Died - Mountain Black of ‘Danfo Drivers’ Music Group / Mad Melon Of Danfo Drivers Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mad Melon Of Danfo Drivers Music Group Has Reportedly Passed On by Jadsy01(f): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Veteran singer, Daddy Showkey, shared the sad news on his Instagram page, asking if the news of the singer's death was wrong. Daddy Showkey wrote: “Can somebody tell me that is not true that we just lost Mad Melon Danfo Driver pls”

Read more via Ekomiamiblog
https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/09/26/mad-melon-of-danfo-drivers-music-group-has-reportedly-passed-on/

Re: Mad Melon Of Danfo Drivers Music Group Has Reportedly Passed On by ehirosplusbiz(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
R.I.p mad melon
Re: Mad Melon Of Danfo Drivers Music Group Has Reportedly Passed On by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Holding Tacha, She Has Been With Her Family And Friends Since - Ebuka / Nigerians Claims This Two Old Women Rapping Are Vector And MI Mothers. VIDEO / Why I Didn’t Have Sex With Mercy In Big Brother House’ – Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.