Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm (12520 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency / R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by expert234: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

Now, you'll realise I don't suffer fools gladly.

Is it because you are a fool yourself? Just an innocent question
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by GavelSlam: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
expert234:

Is it because you are a fool yourself?

No, your dad has taken up all allocation.
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by expert234: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

No, your dad has taken up all allocation.

Your dad must have been the chief source of foolishness and stupidity then.
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by GavelSlam: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
expert234:

Your dad must have been the chief source of foolishness and stupidity then.

Hahaha.

The truth hurts you.
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by expert234: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

Hahaha.

The truth hurts you.

How will the truth of your father's stupidity hurt me? I don't cry more than the berieved
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by GavelSlam: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
expert234:

How will the truth of your father's stupidity hurt me? I don't cry more than the berieved

When you find your father at the lepers colony, you can ask him.
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by expert234: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

When you find your father at the lepers colony, you can ask him.

Hmmm....you seem to know so much about lepers colony. Is it because your father had been committed to lepers colony long before you were born? Just an innocent question.
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by vineyardfarms: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=82593071]Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Junaid Mohammed, elderstatesman and Second Republic lawmaker in Thursday warned political gladiators in the country to forget about 2023 elections now and join hands together to save the country from slipping into another recession.

Speaking with Daily Independent on the alleged attempt by some members of the cabal to whittle down the powers of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, Mohammed said politicians, especially those in the presidency should focus on important things that will help the country
” They should focus on important things that will help this country. They should let peace reign. We are already on the verge of recession as I’m talking to you now. We are staring recession in the face” he said.
GREAT OBSERVATION, THANK YOU. I WISH YOU CAN GO FURTHER TO LIST THE ILL AND SATANIC ROLL OF THE CABALS, DECEPTION OF THE GOVT PRETENDING ALL IS WELL??, BUT NOT. BORROWING MADNESS? NOTHING TO SHOW. EFCC DECEPTION OF RECOVERED LOOTS??
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by xcelentattitude(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
What kind of headline is this for God sake? Go to school, they will not hear.

Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by Ayindesegun10(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Gokoyer0:
How many followers do you have on your IG account (s)?
I work based on orders. Tell me how many followers you want and I will supply you.
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by seangy4konji: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
We3are in 2019 anddthey ate already planning who will win 2023.nigeria..
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by david2502: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2019
Times are hard, you need to make life easy for yourself.

Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by orisa37: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Nigeria is deep in Depression.
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by godliman: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
MobilityExpress:
No doubt GEJ/PDP put Nigeria into recession through massive corruption and stealing, but as of now, Buhari/APC are the ones keeping us in recession with his bad economic somersault policies, overtaxation and terrible unfriendly business environment that is killing businesses.
Its like if some ppl dont blame gej they cant sleep
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
GavelSlam:

Last last, you go still cry.

Maybe it is the presidency that would suffer, we would see.

The idea that we get power to render us immune to the suffering we directly caused the helpless population, is to forget that man can never be God.
Re: Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm by CID11: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
nairavsdollars:
If we enter recession, Nigerians should hold PDP's 16 years of misrule responsible
I pity you. Enjoy your recession. A sachet of tomatoes is now #150

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Governors, Others Consulted On Water Bill –FG / More Trouble For Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Wipes Off Oil Revenue / Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.