Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters (32025 Views)

Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) / Abia Govt Seals Hotel Over Mysterious Death, Disappearance Of Customers / Brothel And 4 Houses Owned By Kidnappers In Calabar Demolished By Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by wisdom042(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
I hardly see efcc going after d politicians who are d major cause while so many youth indulge in such act. Create job opportunities for d jobless instead embezzling money meant to improve d lives of d citizens.

God help us
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by Mykelpato(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Picker
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Best advice now is successful G-guys should leave Nigeria for now. Old jobs can burst you. Let trusted families be in control of your businesses here. It wouldn't make sense if you were caught and they collect everything you ever worked for. Wise up guys.
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by david2502: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Times are hard, you need to make life easy for yourself.

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by Niseamaka(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2019
GTFO:
EFCC is getting to be such a NUISANCE lately!!

You arrested Jago months back and freed him after CONNECTIONs WAS MADE!! or you don't know they're in the same line of business?

Foolishness at it's peak!! Trying to prove to the gullible Nigerians that they're working! SHIOOOR..

Nonsense!

You sound very bitter, are you one of them?. How many people have you scammed?.
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by Bawizzo(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Can you send me the link of this? I think I've heard it somewhere and I've been looking for it
sorry boss, I heard it on tunde ednut's Instagram page.
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by gloriaunobi(f): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2019
scaramucci:

The fact that he fuckedd you shows that you are not better.
Ntoor what's the big deal if he did?
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by gloriaunobi(f): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2019
scaramucci:

The fact that he fuckedd you shows that you are not better.

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by gloriaunobi(f): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2019
mysticwarrior:
for your house abi na him house?
For our compound......my dad beat heal outta him
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by gloriaunobi(f): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2019
LegendVibes:

Hey beautiful, how're you?
Udo
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by Sirmuel1(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2019
Bawizzo:
sorry boss, I heard it on tunde ednut's Instagram page.

Alright thanks.
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by sunnyprof: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2019
Asowebdesign:
We Nigerians really don't understand what it means to be patriotic.... Any bad news we see concerning our country.. We go run publish am forgetting that the world is now a global village.. That Nigeria has a horrible reputation abroad now na our media follow put us there...

Take for example this scam of a thing. The way our media houses dey take blow am eh one would think we are the 'scam headquarters of the world'...meanwhile that's not the case, as the united States and China are leading the world in scam... But you won't see them publishing stories on it.. They focus more on the positivities... Nigerian media una gats use una tongue count una teeth oo.. I know say bad news dey spread like wildfire ergo bringing in more traffic and all but sometimes una just gats reason that article and the implications e go get on our alreasy battered image before hitting that publish button...

Another example on this same scam matter:::: recently, united states FBI cracked a $3 million Kenyan cyber scam and also arrested about 3 kenyans in Kenya.. The matter serious, but kenyan media houses didn't treat it as such.. As na very few of them publish the news... And that's the main reason why I'm sure many of you didn't hear about it...

Now compare what happened in kenya and Nigeria own... Especially the case of invictus and the 77 Nigerians that almost broke the internet in not just Nigeria or Africa but the whole world .. Then you will see what is wrong with us... We always think we are smart but when you really think about it . You go see say Nigerians are among the dumbest in the world.. Some Nigerians are so dumb, they cant even see past the present.

Even Nairaland no dey help matters sef.

In Nigeria, BAD NEWS SELLS.
We dont know how to cover our ass

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2019
gloriaunobi:

No big deal sha. You cute though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos / Emzor Sales Rep Caught In Illegal Codeine Sale By Undercover Reporters (VIDEO) / Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.