Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Is This Applicable To All Microfinance Institution? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Applicable To All Microfinance Institution? (273 Views)

Recruitment At Ave Maria Microfinance Institution Credit/loan Officers Position / LOAN RECOVERY OFFICER At Ave Maria Microfinance Institution / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Citygate Global Microfinance Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Applicable To All Microfinance Institution? by Melchizzedek: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
A friend of mine who just quit working with a microfinance institution related to me how he worked every months without getting paid all because there are defaults.

He said the HR told them from the onset that whenever any clients owe the company, you must offset the debt with your salary and if the client pays back, the money belongs to you. But often time, you may probably get 30%or even nothing at the end of the day. He said the company often tell them that they must have zero defaults every month end. The company is not ready to bear any loss.

Is this how all mfi and mfb operate? How does the company expect the loan officers to survive?

If you work in mfi, please let me know how your company achieve low defaults and clear bad debts.

(1) (Reply)

Connecting With Lead Recruiters / Uba Aptitude Test / Vacancy For Farm Manager In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.