Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out (3091 Views)

Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears / Caption This Photo Of Samuel Eto Before Kano And Katsina Results Arrive. / Samuel Eto Poses With Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by silverbirdng(f): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Josiane, a Cameroonian woman living in Douala, was Samuel Eto’o’s former Girlfriend when he was an amateur footballer playing in the local league.
Too financially demanding, Josiane had no idea that the young footballer will one day become one of the biggest stars of the world football and obviously, one of the richest sportsmen on the planet.
Her patience quickly reached its limits and she ended up abandoning the young Samuel Eto’o who continued his career and he joined Real Madrid, Mallorca and then FC Barcelona, ​​the club with which he spent his glory.

At the same time, Josiane has had no professional success and she has become a cleaning lady who works hard to ensure her livelihood. She recently confided to a former player of Dynamo Douala, former teammate of Samuel Eto’o she regretted having abandoned the star Cameroonian and she could have been in heaven if she was a little more patient.

Read more Here https://thickmatch.com/regret-abandoning-samuel-eto-young-ex-girlfriend-cries/

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by silverbirdng(f): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by Tolexander: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Josiane, a Cameroonian woman living in Douala, was Samuel Eto’o’s former Girlfriend when he was an amateur footballer playing in the local league.
[b]Too financially demanding, Josiane had no idea that the young footballer will one day become one of the biggest stars of the world football and obviously, one of the richest sportsmen on the planet[//b].

One of the young girls singing “bye bye to yeye boyfriend” then!

Only girls that have yeye fathers depend on boyfriend to survive

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by hisgrace090: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Your storey of regrates is in no way different from that of many girls who only learn when its late already.

Take hearth.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by Aonkuuse(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
See your life? Sister mi time has passed too late. But actually you are regretting now not because you loved him but for the money. You have not changed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by Charleys: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin

At least she has fvvkd Samuel eto.
She has a chip on her shoulder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by ValCon888: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
You used to date him. But because of impatience and greed you dumped him for better prospects.
Today you cannot date his houseboy and your life is filled with sifia pains and regret.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
I hope all those men who want to kill themselves because of one shortsighted lady, are seeing this?
If Eto'o had plunged into deep depression and perhaps killed himself because the lady left him, it would have been a big loss for him. Instead, he picked up himself and followed his dreams. Now see where he is today, one of the greatest African footballers of all time.
If you are in this category of emotional setback, then seeing this wasn't a coincidence.

But wait o! Why is Amber Rose in one of those pictures? Did he date her, or are they currently dating, or that's just someone that looks like her?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by tbabs10166(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
I hope all those men who want to kill themselves because of one shortsighted lady, are seeing this?
abi na. Hustle and let girls who have left you regret ever leaving you. That's the best way to take revenge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by lilbarracuda(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
This kind news dey sweet me faa

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by joseph1832(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
The confessions of a failed woman. I'm sure if Eto'o had been a failure she would have thanked her God she abandoned him, forgetting she's also a failure.

Women like her are the type you come back and fvck after you're successful, then give her the boot without a dime.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by Bruno3000(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin if u check well she fit be naija girl. Naija girls are born to dig gold. Useless daughters of Eve.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by Luizkid(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Y'all saying things about her should chill, we have so many lazy guys scamming hard working ladies nowadays all in the name of 'I will make it to Europe one day', it takes only a few to stick with footballers cos of the nature of the job, they flirt too much.
Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by naijacentric(m): 1:01am On Sep 27, 2019
African women and gold digging its in the flesh.
Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by itsme01: 2:01am On Sep 27, 2019
cool

She all ready knows her destiny is sealed and she cant also be great so she got to regret and wish she was a parasite to eto

Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by OnyeYahoo: 2:47am On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

She all ready knows her destiny is sealed and she cant also be great so she got to regret and wish she was a parasite to eto

[/s]
Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by lukui: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2019
eh ya sorry ehn
another busola dakolo in the making
grin
Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by tillaman(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2019
Ehya!
Good for you sha, you never believed in his dreams, your father isn’t rich and you are there frustrating a struggling niqqa now he don blow you dey regret, well played
Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by Kingluqman(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2019
Till she die.. she go dey regret.

How I wish I fit tag my girlfriend grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: I Regret Abandoning Samuel Eto When We Were Young ~ Ex Girlfriend Cries Out by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Typical African commensal/parasite!!!

(1) (Reply)

Betting Shop In Naija / Week 30 Classified Football Pools Fixtures – UK 2019/2020 Season / Fifa Clears Shola Ameobi, Moses To Play For Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.