Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll (3775 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him / Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by EvenBlogger: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
Written By Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Over the IPhone 11 Pro Saga as Tonto Dike's Gifts Bobrisky The Latest Iphone , Read One of the Funny Comments and the Reply he Got from the Award winning actress tonto dikeh.

We wait to hear your reply , use the comment box below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2zUo4TnhXz/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by EvenBlogger: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin grin
Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by drginger(f): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
But Tonto sha fine

4 Likes

Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
EvenBlogger:
Written By Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Over the IPhone 11 Pro Saga as Tonto Dike's Gifts Bobrisky The Latest Iphone , Read One of the Funny Comments and the Reply he Got from the Award winning actress tonto dikeh.

We wait to hear your reply , use the comment box below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2zUo4TnhXz/

cc; lalasticlala

someone will say she is his or her role model.
She is a maggot.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
drginger:
But Tonto sha fine
You need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by meobizy(f): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
I love it when a woman talks dirty, in moderation and when needed.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tontolet
Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by Laurene: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
I thought Bob risky is now a girl

1 Like

Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by naijacentric(m): 12:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Reverse psychology too late we knew she and bobrisky were an item.
Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by DONFASZY(m): 2:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Tonto failed marriage is reli hunting n hurting her badly with alot of frustration

I jus pity her level of foolishness everyday by day

1 Like

Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by Olufela30: 2:41am On Sep 27, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] Las las, I nr go surprise..
Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by drginger(f): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2019
Love4God:

You need deliverance.
You well so? I need deliverance because i said the lady is fine? Deliver yourself u hear?
Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Tonto Dike my crush from time immemorial.
Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2019
drginger:

You well so? I need deliverance because i said the lady is fine? Deliver yourself u hear?
You need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by wingmanIII: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2019
Very vulgar. Later she will be claiming to be a born again Christian

1 Like

Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by Starz825(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2019
Laurene:
I thought Bob risky is now a girl
Me been even dey think say he don commot the dick a long time ago
Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by seunmohmoh(f): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
wingmanIII:
Very vulgar. Later she will be claiming to be a born again Christian
And very illogical and irresponsible too.

(1) (Reply)

Contacting Dayo Adeneye / Uk Rock Band Named Goodluck Jonathan: Complains For Sharing Name On Twitter / Vanilla Chamu A Japanese Model Spent Over $100,000 On Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.