Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? (61965 Views)

Update On This Post "Which Viable Business Can I Start With 200k" / Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Ancientboy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

drop your number will add you to the group for CFD trading

recommended capital is 500usd Plus

training is free and members will trade under supervision, i can only take 10 students fro now

make sure you have an ID

cc teejegs ajsans jagaban002 passionpolitics babaibo collinsonsky
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Ancientboy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
sircrabo:
Go into Mini importation with 110. You can buy goods( variety) worth 90K and budget 20K for shipping. Open an online store with jumia and list all your items.

With the 40K, learn forex from a Successful mentor. invest only $100 and trade with 0.05 lot and don't open more than 2 trades. Don't increase the lot and don't chase a loss, with time you will count profit provided you are discplined

OR

use the 40K balance, go to any good I.T school and learn graphics. graphics for branding. practice very well and Create a Gig on Fiverr on T shirt design, T cup design, Illustration designs. Do some designs for show on your gallery. you will be glad you did.

OR

with the 40K, go to JVzoo or any other affiliate website and register as an affiliate. Pick any hot products on money making, software, work at home.... Design a flyer, use the image to run an ad on facebook targeting U.S.A, Australia, Canada, Germany. link the image/flyer to your affiliate link. Invest only 15K on FB ads running two ad sets for two western nations

OR

Use the 40K and buy Okirika ; ladies wears. look for a good location every evening, spread your mat on the floor and use your bell to draw attention. Buy clothes young ladies can wear and not those old mama okirika. preferably office wears.

Lastly, Put God first and leave the rest for him
please can you put me through?

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Sarang(f): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
marwanafrica:
i dont get it Sis, things i need for my personal use or things i can be able to sell after my service year?

Needs and wants
Cut down on wants
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by candyjanelle(f): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

training is free and members will trade under supervision, i can only take 10 students fro now

make sure you have an ID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by marwanafrica: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sarang:

Needs and wants Cut down on wants
Thank you so much
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by candyjanelle(f): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Get a mentor to minimize mistakes. Follow the thread I quoted earlier too.

Ps: I currently do mini importation too & can assist

Goodluck
pls add me to your group 08036147804
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by arcdone(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
marwanafrica:

Wow, i am serving currently and my PPA is paying me 25k and nysc is paying me 19800 but i hardly save up to 30k in a month, Accomodation is free, i only buy breakfast or dinner myself everyday, launch use to be free for me, really need to work on my self bro in other to save just like you
Haha... Bro you didn't do well at all, that's summation of #44800, at least you re suppose to be saving up to #35000 a month,looking at your statement of how you been favour of even lunch and breakfast atimes ... How i wish I was been opportune like that during my nysc days...hope you still safe up to 30k...if not so you really deserve to be flog
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Thunday1005(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
BabaIbo:
I graduated few years ago. I searched for job but I couldn't get one so I accepted a teaching job that pays 30k jus to keep myself busy whole working and praying toward a better one.

I have been able to raise 150k from my one year salary.

Now I'm above 30, thoughts and worries has been running through my mind recently.

Actually I have a plan of raising enough capital to start a viable business but as you can see from my present salary, it will take time to make enough saving that will be OK for my planned business

Nairalanders please which business can I do or start with 150k to 200k? Please advice a brother
if you can try forex, will be giving you signal.
just copy and paste that all

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by marwanafrica: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
arcdone:

Haha... Bro you didn't do well at all, that's summation of #44800, at least you re suppose to be saving up to #35000 a month,looking at your statement of how you been favour of even lunch and breakfast atimes ... How i wish I was been opportune like that during my nysc days...hope you still safe up to 30k...if not so you really deserve to be flog

Guy you are weaking me ooh, i save 30k evry month shaa, hope dt is ok?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by myfan: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Keep quiet there, are we his parents, I can give olosho 10k than give someone who didn't ask for it, don't you have family members to be generous to, than donating to an anonymous person.

You could've passed your message without sounding insultive. Meanwhile, you need to understand that your family members should not be the only ones you should help. Help anyone you can whether known or unknown.

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by CaptainMitch: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sorry man, I once asked a family member who is super rich for money, she told me pointblank that I should depend on my parents and live within my means. Since that day, I discarded the entitlement mentality. When people beg me on social media for money, I see them as jokers and would never give except a miracle happens
myfan:

You could've passed your message without sounding insultive. Meanwhile, you need to understand that your family members should not be the only ones you should help. Help anyone you can whether known or unknown.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by steppin: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sirseedorf:
Hello I have 100000k and I want to go into mobile accessories business but I don't really know where and how I can get the goods in Lagos.

Though I knew Alaba international market and Ikeja but the getting the dealer is the issue now.

And like how much will I get the accessories, tho phone will be excluded because it will cost money.

Please I needs an honest advice and contribution, thanks .
Don't import them like someone said, it's too much stress and waste for a starter.
There's a man who sells quality accessories at a good price in Alaba.
He's an Igbo man married to a Chinese woman.
Ask around Alaba and they would show you his shop.
Just go the accessories section and ask.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nanatrendy(f): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
ChocolateHigh:
why asking
because I don't get it why most of you are interested in opening retailing shops in ghana when you have a larger number of consumers.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by olalekan9320(m): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:
[b]

With the bolded, I thought you wanted to give him an idea that is out of this world. Even the person that told him to learn a skill and set up his company to start bidding for project is 100 times better than you. Helmet ko union ni. Rubbish!
I was also disappointed but I understood the kind of person he his when I read that op should give him the money
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by olalekan9320(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2019
yemtag:
Majority of them are not.They don’t deliver at the right time at all
Can't one collect the bike and give it to another person? Maybe after like 2 or 3 default
I plan doing this but I want to use tricycle
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by yomi007k(m): 1:27am On Oct 19, 2019
Uchila79:
You better start applying for a visa and leave the country �

With 150k grin.

Naso e easy?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by OgaSolutions: 2:08am On Oct 19, 2019
letout:

True it can fetch 5k every morning , 5 spots that’s 25k per day , 150k per week , 600k per month. But when market associations, touts , ticket people , rain clamp down on you

...You pay "them" and keep cashing out.

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by NonFarmPayrol: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2019
candyjanelle:
Pls add me 08036147804

Group created
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by rinzaugustine: 5:59am On Oct 19, 2019
BabaIbo:

Thanks for the advice...
Sorry for the late response.
If I want to learn mini importation. Please how can I go about it?
There are many resources online on that
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by ChocolateHigh: 6:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Nanatrendy:
because I don't get it why most of you are interested in opening retailing shops in ghana when you have a larger number of consumers.
Do you even know where am from?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by WestAfrican: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2019
Hi friends, I have just created a FB account. Will load images/photos of some of the items am sending over. Will discuss further on my page.

My Facebook moniker is (West Black). Feel free to add me. Take care.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by mutfad: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2019
Plenty west black on FB! Which?

WestAfrican:
Hi friends, I have just created a FB account. Will load images/photos of some of the items am sending over. Will discuss further on my page.

My Facebook moniker is (West Black). Feel free to add me. Take care.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by 400billionman: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2019
Britishcoins:
It pains me greatly when I see graduates searching for jobs daily. I served my uncle for 10 years with hard labour and he settled me with just 50k, but he forgot that God has his divine plans for me, through online business and ponzi period I saved 400k. Today after securing business location in far away south west, to the glory of God my boutique business has been blessing me, I can't imagine my capital just doubles in the period of 2 months....

Another business I will still soon is mobile accessories, the business is blooming.....

I make average of 36k and above weekly....

GOd I will always be grateful to ur mercy upon my life.... My source of goods comes from Lagos mandilas

Great Story.

Many people think business needs so much capital. MONEY.

Business needs so much EXPERIENCE and little capital. The 10 years under your uncle is the real HUMAN capital that grows a business.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by WestAfrican: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2019
mutfad:
Plenty west black on FB! Which?

Am very sorry, someone just pointed it out to me. Mine is with the Nigerian map.

Direct link would be:
https://www.facebook.com/west.black.1804

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Six11(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2019
Business opportunities are like sand. The moment you have one, there are uncountable others. I suggest you get a copy of this book "1000+ Business Opportunity Encyclopedia"

Impressive, eye opening and jaw dropping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by MrFta(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

Group created
Please add 08026333777

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by MrFta(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Send me a dm. I've created a mini WhatsApp group where I would be taking nairalanders. The training should kick off tonight.
Kindly add me 08026333777
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Medallion500: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Please i am in the same shoe as the Op.. Please i am.interested in this

quote author=Nettoyage post=83231283]Where do you stay? I can give you a kiosk for free ( has 9 months rent already paid) where you can carry out agency banking transaction..I will put you through for free....if interested WhatsApp 08100524711[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Engrjosh66: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

make sure you have an ID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by myfan: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Sorry man, I once asked a family member who is super rich for money, she told me pointblank that I should depend on my parents and live within my means. Since that day, I discarded the entitlement mentality. When people beg me on social media for money, I see them as jokers and would never give except a miracle happens

Good for you if that is OK by you. But life is beyond such reasoning.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by CaptainMitch: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ok
myfan:

Good for you if that is OK by you. But life is beyond such reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.