Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Aftermath Of Shoprite (novare Mall) Looting. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aftermath Of Shoprite (novare Mall) Looting. (474 Views)

“My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Shoprite (novare Mall) Looting. by Badmod: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
I went to the mall tonight and I was very sad to see those shops left the way the looters left it....
Main matter here..
Shoprite reopened and fully stocked.
Game reopened and fully stocked...
Pep is the only SA brand still locked...
Those stores our brother looted belongs to our brothers.
The SA brand we assume we're fighting don reopen ooo...
Now,our brothers will most likely be praying in a church and fasting or just drinking liquor out of frustration.
Shops that worth 20 Million plus...
How will the owner get back to his feet...
I just pray God shows them mercy.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Shoprite (novare Mall) Looting. by realstars: 12:53am On Sep 27, 2019
Chai!!!! So sad, but the did has been done.
Re: Aftermath Of Shoprite (novare Mall) Looting. by MoxxxxO123(m): 2:07am On Sep 27, 2019
It's a pity

(1) (Reply)

Man Saved Some Boys From Being Unlawfully Arrested By SARS (video) / Man Kills Friend Over Sugarcane / Angry Mob Gathers To Beat A Man Who Ate At A Canteen And Paid N30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.