Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1902 Views)

Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: . by abuchilag: 1:23am On Sep 27, 2019
aminu114:
i am newly diagnosed with hiv on this september after months of fear and denial today i have finally diagnosed. i got it on 15jan this year its my seventh time of having sex in all my life nd i hv never go unprotected nd i didnt know about condom burst untill it happened to me i was doing it when d condom bursted without me knowing nd i got infected at meagre 24 years old. I hv googled alots about hiv MY GREATEST FEAR NOW IS NOT HIV BUT NIGERIA. how can i make it in this country with hiv, while even the healthy fellows suffer? how can i go on with my hard work while im sick ? im not a suicidal type i hv never think about suicide nd i dnt think i would all that am thinking now is to go and spread it give it to people like its been given to me. pls help #IAMdepressed

Sorry to hear your story.
However, HIV is not a death sentence. You can still live very healthy. Don't go about spreading the virus because that will make you a killer....instead spread the message of healthy living.

Kindly enrol with any General Hospital close to you for your Anti Retrovirl Drugs and ensure you take them consistently. @24 you are still young and you have a very bright future ahead of you.

Decide for Jesus today and see things turn around for your good.

Dont despair!

2 Likes

Re: . by TSRC: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2019
aminu114:
i am newly diagnosed with hiv on this september after months of fear and denial today i have finally diagnosed. i got it on 15jan this year its my seventh time of having sex in all my life nd i hv never go unprotected nd i didnt know about condom burst untill it happened to me i was doing it when d condom bursted without me knowing nd i got infected at meagre 24 years old. I hv googled alots about hiv MY GREATEST FEAR NOW IS NOT HIV BUT NIGERIA. how can i make it in this country with hiv, while even the healthy fellows suffer? how can i go on with my hard work while im sick ? im not a suicidal type i hv never think about suicide nd i dnt think i would all that am thinking now is to go and spread it give it to people like its been given to me. pls help #IAMdepressed
Very sad.

Why did you wait ten months before testing?
Re: . by MedicH: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Wow.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2019
Making it with HIV in Nigeria might he very difficult,unless you own your own interest.
Sorry about it.
Spread the word on youngsters like you on the usefulness of PEP,that is of course after a risk of exposure.
Good luck!
Re: . by Suregiver48: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
aminu114:

What are the symptoms you experienced in the ist 3 weeks please
Re: . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Suregiver48:

What are the symptoms you experienced in the ist 3 weeks please
severe flu with sore throat fatigue feeling of extreme tiredness fever headache stomach upset
Re: . by Anthonyant447: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
aminu114:
severe flu with sore throat fatigue feeling of extreme tiredness fever headache stomach upset

I have seen your post on different threads but I found it hard to comprehend. Now my question goes thus; when you did the test of recent now are you positive or negative or you're yet to do the test due to fear? Thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Anthonyant447:

I have seen your post on different threads but I found it hard to comprehend. Now my question goes thus; when you did the test of recent now are you positive or negative or you're yet to do the test due to fear? Thank you
i have finally did it nd it came out poz
Re: . by Anthonyant447: 6:31am On Sep 30, 2019
aminu114:

What other symptoms did you notice, skin rashes, mouth ulcer, swollen lymph node, chills and all. Thanks for your response
Re: . by Anthonyant447: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2019
May we not be unfortunate in life. I just went for another test this morning making it exactly 2 months (61 days). 1200 naira dropped again. Still same negative my people. I need your prayers all. Going for another test October 30 or November 2
Re: . by Unibenfucker(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2019
aminu114:

Sorry bro. You were unlucky. I've heard sex over 200 times and never had a condom Burst
Re: . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Stop lying bro. You were just scared. You don't have any HIv
Re: . by TSRC: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
aminu114:
Did you do it in 6 weeks after exposure?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
TSRC:

Did you do it in 6 weeks after exposure?
yes it came out negative and i did another this september thats 9months after exposure nd it came out poz
Re: . by TSRC: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
aminu114:
yes it came out negative and i did another this september thats 9months after exposure nd it came out poz
When did your symptoms go?
You waited too long to re-run it. It may have showed within 12 weeks.

The two cases I read on nairaland said they got a result in 6 weeks.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
TSRC:

When did your symptoms go?
You waited too long to re-run it. It may have showed within 12 weeks.

The two cases I read on nairaland said they got a result in 6 weeks.
We really need to verify before accepting things. This guy no get HIV. In his first thread he said he was scared to test and decided to do it at month six. But he didnt do it. And here he's claiming he did it at 6week. This guys a troll. I no Dey believe stories on nairaland. But why person Go claim wetin he no get.
See his first thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5399031/hiv-story
Re: . by TSRC: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Zornes123:

We really need to verify before accepting things. This guy no get HIV. In his first thread he said he was scared to test and decided to do it at month six. But he didnt do it. And here he's claiming he did it at 6week. This guys a troll. I no Dey believe stories on nairaland. But why person Go claim wetin he no get.
See his first thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5399031/hiv-story
I just wonder.
He is certainly a troll.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
TSRC:

I just wonder.
He is certainly a troll.
guy u dnt understand me at all that post u were talking about was before i do the final test. it just 2weeks ago that i did the final test which showed poz. i had my exposure during this year january 15 after6 weeks i did a test which showed negative i planned to do another after 6months to confirm my status but i did not, until this september which about 9month after my exposure. hope u now understand
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
aminu114:
guy u dnt understand me at all that post u were talking about was before i do the final test. it just 2weeks ago that i did the final test which showed poz. i had my exposure during this year january 15 after6 weeks i did a test which showed negative i planned to do another after 6months to confirm my status but i did not, until this september which about 9month after my exposure. hope u now understand
https://www.nairaland.com/aminu114/posts
Your list here on September26 said you haven't checked and still negative and now you said 2weeks ago you found out you were positive. Bros which one am I to believe from 26 to now I barely a week.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Zornes123:

Your list here on September26 said you haven't checked and still negative and now you said 2weeks ago you found out you were positive. Bros which one am I to believe from 26 to now I barely a week.
what are u going to do me if i am positive or negative man if u like believe it if you dont dont i dnt care. if u are going help me if im positive lets meet and you test me yourself
Re: . by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
aminu114:
Your list here on September26 said you haven't checked and still negative and now you said 2weeks ago you found out you were positive. Bros which one am I to believe from 26 to now Is barely a week. And you stated you were afraid to do the test on 26 and now you claim you have been confirmed positive for over two weeks now.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
aminu114:
what are u going to do me if i am positive or negative man if u like believe it if you dont dont i dnt care. if u are going help me if im positive lets meet and you test me yourself
nothing actually. Just tell us you lied in one of the threads. Then we know, you might be positive o. But you lied in one of the thread. With this said if truly you are a beg go start treatment. Make I just do like say I believe
Re: . by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Zornes123:
nothing actually. Just tell us you lied in one of the threads. Then we know, you might be positive o. But you lied in one of the thread. With this said if truly you are a beg go start treatment. Make I just do like say I believe
laeve alone man you dont know what i hv been going through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Zornes123:
dnt disturb me cuz i know its cure there is one tabled called suicidetravine its a combination of pure ota piya piya 5mg and sniper 5mg u take one in the night and in the morning u are cured of hiv forever
Re: . by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
aminu114:
dnt disturb me cuz i know its cure there is one tabled called suicidetravine its a combination of pure ota piya piya 5mg and sniper 5mg u take one in the night and in the morning u are cured of hiv forever
Bloody troll next time you want to cook up stories be clinical enough. I still don't get what you gain by claiming you have what you don't. If you scared you are +. Go check. Its way past 6 months. Not coming online to claim you checked today and was negative and same time claim you were diagnosed two weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: . by ItzSpartacuz: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
This guys is a fvcking bastard! He is definitely not positive and if your aim here is to be a troll, may you get that HIV. Idiot
Re: . by donMIG(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Anthonyant447:
May we not be unfortunate in life. I just went for another test this morning making it exactly 2 months (61 days). 1200 naira dropped again. Still same negative my people. I need your prayers all. Going for another test October 30 or November 2

Which state?
Re: . by healthserve(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
aminu114:

tongue
Re: . by healthserve(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Anthonyant447:

Hian. Na wetin you dey find up and down
Re: . by healthserve(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Logobenz:
Making it with HIV in Nigeria might he very difficult,unless you own your own interest.
Sorry about it.
Spread the word on youngsters like you on the usefulness of PEP,that is of course after a risk of exposure.
Good luck!

Hehe logo benz Don turn motivation speaker cheesy
Re: . by Kayclite: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Longrich Compensation Plans / Man Woke Up With Female Sexual Organs A Day After Break-up With His Girlfriend / Hw Does It Take 2 Be Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.