Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

‘i Will Kill You’ – People Getting Death Threats Because Of Bbnaija (screenshots - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘i Will Kill You’ – People Getting Death Threats Because Of Bbnaija (screenshots (555 Views)

BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / BBNaija 2020: N85M Prize For Winner Of BBNaija Season 5 / PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Will Kill You’ – People Getting Death Threats Because Of Bbnaija (screenshots by Izombe: 12:29am On Sep 27, 2019
With less than two weeks to the end of season four of the Big Brother Naija reality show, it was surprising to see that some fans from opposing teams have begun to take it too serious, as far as sending death threats.

Image result for diane tacha

The angry person with a parody (fake) account with Diane’s name sent a friend request to a fan from Tacha’s team. When it was eventually accepted, the person went on to heap curses on the lady for supporting Tacha instead of her own favorite despite coming from the Northern part of the country. The fan then went on to threaten to trace and kill her if she doesn’t support Diane. Read the screenshots on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/09/27/i-will-kill-you-people-getting-death-threats-because-of-bbnaija-screenshots/
Re: ‘i Will Kill You’ – People Getting Death Threats Because Of Bbnaija (screenshots by ehirosplusbiz(m): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2019
Serious matter

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Live Update - Who Is Behind Tacha Disqualification / K / She Just Missed A Golden Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.