Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) (2461 Views)

Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by tendingNews: 12:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Cindy turned 'Micheal Jackson' during the BBNaija comedy night.

She shocked viewers when she turned up on stage as she performed as 'African Micheal Jackson'.

She got people laughing. While some hailed her for pulling a Micheal Jackson on stage, others felt she didn't impress them.

Watch the videos after the cut and see reactions.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/bbnaija-videos-cindy-performs-as.html?m=1

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by tendingNews: 12:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by khia: 1:23am On Sep 27, 2019
She's not entertaining, she's not funny, she's just an embarrassment to Michael Jackson fans world wide.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by officialclassic(m): 2:17am On Sep 27, 2019
Hello joke lovers, I'm glad to introduce you to where you can read daily new jokes, funny pictures and videos.. Where u laugh till your trousers tears
Follow the link below YOU WANT WANNA LEAVE *winks*
Daily Jokes: https://profclassiccomedy..com/2019/09/daily-jokes-burst-your-heart-with.html

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by itsme01: 2:36am On Sep 27, 2019
grin

I really love this village ibo girl like kilode... she doesnt send , and she always tries her very best and never felt intimidated by anyone

she's an mgbeke superstar
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by OnyeYahoo: 2:39am On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
grin

I really love this village ibo girl like kilode... she doesnt send , and she always tries her very best and never felt intimidated by anyone

she's an mgbeke superstar
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by femi4: 6:06am On Sep 27, 2019
khia:
She's not entertaining, she's not funny, she's just an embarrassment to Michael Jackson fans world wide.
Olodo....It was a comedy drama.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2019
She's far better than some guys on this forum
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by tendingNews: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique .
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2019
I don't want her to be evicted.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by tendingNews: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Go bye cindodo
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by khia: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
femi4:
Olodo....It was a comedy drama.

Like I said, she wasn't funny.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by femi4: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
khia:

Like I said, she wasn't funny.
She was.... You just expose the fact that you didn't watch it
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by khia: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
femi4:
She was.... You just expose the fact that you didn't watch it
That's a stupid reasoning. She had on a hat, was walking backward trying to imitate the backslide/moonwalk while saying "I'm bad you know it" then taking off the hat and placing it over her crouch. Nothing was funny about that.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by femi4: 5:03am On Sep 28, 2019
khia:

That's a stupid reasoning. She had on a hat, was walking backward trying to imitate the backslide/moonwalk while saying "I'm bad you know it" then taking off the hat and placing it over her crouch. Nothing was funny about that.
It's obvious, you lack the ability to discern and make good judgement
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by khia: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
femi4:
It's obvious, you lack the ability to discern and make good judgement

It's obvious you Don't know the difference between humor and silliness.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
khia:

It's obvious you Don't know the difference between humor and silliness.

Silliness is when you chose another man over Bigcowhorn where ass humor is when you refuse to visit Nigeria yet won't leave Nairaland alone

(1) (Reply)

2020 Top 10 Movies With Download Links From Skipogist.com / Writer-filmmaker Nora Ephron Dies At 71 / All 36 notable characters in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi,' Let's Rank Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.