Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York (31460 Views)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by owolabi5: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2019
MONEY GOOD O!

POVERTY NA DISEASE O!!
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Davonjagah(m): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2019
MrDvc:
Guys I just heard The most shocking news yesterday that dangote is not the owner of his company that he is just there for decoration.
I heard his company is owned by the politician e.g obj
How true is that? undecided
Work on what you hear
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by mgh2: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2019
realestniggah:

Trash
You are the trash...You blocked head Nigerians don’t want to hear the truth
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Accessfling: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2019
So he can even dance? Nice one
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Felixtuta:
When do dancing started making news headlines??

Money is Good oo
The dancer made the difference
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by EmekaBlue(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2019
bloggers take am easy dey lie i watch d video...na his daughter just beg am to dance and no attempt of zanku abi na zanko u call am
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by demoBaba: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2019
The owner of that phone need upgrade.

The quality picture of that phone seriously terrible
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by lennsmart(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2019
wink
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Ezeudo7: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2019
real human being no be d seeek ones wey dey here dey do ruga and herdsmen.
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2019
Richman dance step
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by blowjohn(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2019
dailynaijamode:
Dangote was celebrated by friends and family in new York this week. He was sighted by dailynaijamode dancing zanko to teni's song 'for ur case'

More here

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/B25twCCAnDh/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

https://dailynaijamode.com/aliko-dangote-dance-to-teni-song-in-new-york/

That's the money dance Rick Ross talked about....
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Susu888(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2019
The devil is a liar. angry

Dear lord i don't beg for a wealth the size of dangote's , i just ask that u distance me from poverty. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Susu888(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2019
The man is shy to dance sef but who gives a FVCK when u r a billionaire? grin
Money ..
Money..
Money..
How many times did i call u?

If i catch u ehn angry
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by zone51: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2019
MrDvc:
Guys I just heard The most shocking news yesterday that dangote is not the owner of his company that he is just there for decoration.

He owns the largest share but his partnership n friendliness with these politicians paves way to get things done with ease
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by olaoye26: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2019
Money man. Kindly check my signature.
https://chrisdad.disha.page/.
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Lugianostar(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Money bags
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Nigerians setting the pace everywhere. The Africa Centre unveiled in New York is another milestone. The only thing SA knows how to do best is unleashing xenophobic attacks on their fellow africans. I hope they'd take a cue of this great cause from the likes of dangote and Mo Ibrahim.
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by gaskiyamagana: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
MONEY GOOD SHA....

SEE AS BABA DEY GBESE WITH COMPOSURE AND MATURITY....

U DON'T AV TO START JUMPING AROUND LIKE A KANGAROO TO IMPRESS PEOPLE WITH UR GBESE SKILLS...THAT ONE NA POVERTY MENTALITY TO THE CORE.

I HOPE SOME OF U MUST AV LEARNT SHA!
undecided

SOMETIMES, I SEE SOME PPLE PERFORM THE DANCE MOVE, THINKING THEY ARE FUNNY, AND I'M LIKE......
Jealousy go kill this one, 100% sure.
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Tomide007: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2019
MrDvc:
Before OBJ became president, dangote was the riches importer in Nigeria.... Don't let idiots tell u cock and bull story...OBJ invested in his company? Maybe...and why won't anyone want to invest I dangote...
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Tomide007: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2019
MrDvc:
Before OBJ became president, dangote was the riches importer in Nigeria.... Don't let idiots tell u cock and bull story...OBJ invested in his company? Maybe...and why won't anyone want to invest In dangote...
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by emmanuel4758(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Tomide007:

Before OBJ became president, dangote was the riches importer in Nigeria.... Don't let idiots tell u cock and bull story...OBJ invested in his company? Maybe...and why won't anyone want to invest In dangote...
Dangote spotted

Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Idboyostic(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2019
xana101:
After God is government. After government is a very rich man.
lol....na them be Government na!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Ttipsy(f): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2019
see how he dressed, so corporate. but our useless politicians will choose to wear nonsense
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by SmartTeck: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Never Retype Text Again!!! Just Buy This Mouse.*

EZY Mouse scanner is a pioneering mouse with an integrated scanner function that offers simplicity, mobility and convenience. The EZY Scanner Mouse: scans, translates and performs OCR editing of scanned files as well as sending them as emails and SNS for your daily activities. The EZY scanner will transform scanning into as easier and convenient.

Technical Specifications
A scanner at your fingertips
Everything you want from a scanner – 400 dpi resolution, small and portable, fast and fluid, high scanning format – in a beautiful, handy and lightweight mouse!
Thanks to this all-in-one scanner and mouse, your scanner lies at your fingertips all day long! Just press the scan button, swipe in any direction on a paper document and watch text and images appear instantaneously on your computer screen.
When you’re not scanning, it works as a regular mouse. It looks, feels and performs exactly like the one you’re already using, and it is not heavier. The best of both worlds!
_

Never retype text again!
After scanning your document, simply drag and drop it into Word, Excel, Outlook or any text editing application. Your scans will be retyped instantly, ready to be edited!
Even better, your documents can also be saved as fully searchable PDF files, which can also be compressed with the provided PDF compressor!

BENEFITS
• Compact
• Small and portable
• Multifunctional
• It is a mouse,
• It can scan
• Scanned document can be edited
• Scanned document can be translated to 130 languages
• Ability to share scanned document instantly to social media sites
• Scanned document can be saved in Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc
• It scans up to A3 paper

Price: #9,999

Call/WhatsApp : 08109772752
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by aguh1: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2019
I tap from your riches sir.
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by Enemyofpeace: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Make Teni try reduce weight now at least for her to look attractive to seun
Re: Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York by goodman5(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
If richest man in Africa can dance zanko who I be not to dance soapy angry grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy / Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market / Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.