Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer (37773 Views)

Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours / Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn / Femi Gbajabiamila & Other Lagos Lawmakers Visit Jide Sanwo-olu, Endorse Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by Okoroawusa: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2019
DrChukki:

Rev. Kings is no longer in prison... Someone that even contested in the last election
Hahahahaha..he is in prison. He didn't contest. That's the usual gimmick of his n his followers. The last time was a poster of him about to hold a crusade
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by maisauki: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2019
To tell him that he should not implicate them or what
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by madenigga(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2019
The root cause of the problem is cultism.

But these people would not want to solve the problem because most of them there are either cultists or have connection with cultism
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:

This is Nigeria's first known n arrested serial killer...We need to get into his head n find out things that prompted him to commit those terrible crimes then kill him. The problem I have is the reluctance of governors to sign death warrants. Rev King n Evans r still enjoying public money in prison. It's not fair to the victims of their crimes.
this is only true in a rational society.. Nigerians are basically emotional.. we don't need to give credence or validation to a sicko by trying to understand its motivation as it will only activate other psychos to seek validatory actions.. bad news are having multiplier effects in the country as you can see 4rm the recent spike in suicide case since every suicide case is hitting the front pages...
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Okoroawusa
F117nighthawk:

They will not sign death warrant because the governors too are stealing and looting the wealth belonging to the states, it's guilty conscience that's haunting them

I think since 1999, only Oshiomole managed to sign just two death warrant. Even at that, Amnesty International mounted a serious campaign against him. Nigerian prisons are over filled with condemned prisoners

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by BigboysZ(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Jsucre:
Is like the guy is holding powerbank, the guy still dey use phone.
I guess it is inhaler. Check well.
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by Ttipsy(f): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2019
visit him as what. this man should made to face the law... nonsense
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by Tomoyayi(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2019
naijapips04:
This guy is not the serial killer. I think he was framed.

Thinking so too.

Something isn't right
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by Temptee101(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Nigerian leaders and misplaced priorities, why not allow the police do their job

What's the purpose of the visit? Pot bellied men
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by alizma: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2019
ijaw1stson:
Na wa o. Dude don turn celebrity by force. I hope this will not turn to another Evans oo. Most people in 9ja that witnessed the arrest of Evans are even dead and Evans is still alive. Sometimes I no even understand this country
I am sure you don't understand other countries as well
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by TheSourcerer: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
How often do you Catch a serial killer in Nigeria? Not a ritualist now but someone who kills on prompts and for the fun of continuously taking lives ?
Why do you think U S idolized and even made movies on Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dalmar , Dr Hannibal
Very Soon he will be in Nollywood movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by TheSourcerer: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2019
barinedan:
What Is The Essence Of Visiting The Criminal?
How often do you Catch a serial killer in Nigeria? Not a ritualist now but someone who kills on prompts and for the fun of continuously taking lives ?
Why do you think U S idolized and even made movies on Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dalmar , Dr Hannibal
Very Soon he will be in Nollywood movies
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by TheSourcerer: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Wickedfacts:
See them sitting down like colleagues

The DSS should investigate the members of the committee, anyone found to be a cultist should be charged alongside the serial killer.
I'm glad people with these comments are only keyboard warriors, lol
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by TheSourcerer: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
They're making him out to be a celebrity. They're encouraging other potential serial killers who just a little push.

From a psychology standpoint; the number one thing a serial killer crave is attention. Thats why they leave their signature in a crime scene. It's a way of saying "come and find me. I want to play."
You are right but be open minded here ,if we kill him we gain nothing ,it's like cutting the the first apple tree in Nigeria without knowing how it came to grow there .
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by SenecaTheYonger: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2019
TheSourcerer:

You are right but be open minded here ,if we kill him we gain nothing ,it's like cutting the the first apple tree in Nigeria without knowing how it came to grow there .

You liken this guy to an apple tree?
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by Okoroawusa: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
maasoap:
Okoroawusa

I think since 1999, only Oshiomole managed to sign just two death warrant. Even at that, Amnesty International mounted a serious campaign against him. Nigerian prisons are over filled with condemned prisoners
Very correct
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by Chemaphy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
This serial killer is now a celebrity o. Even RSHA dey go pay homage to him. I pity this nation
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by wisdom042(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=Oasis007 post=choi bro just pity d guy by hanging instead of electrocution]
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by wisdom042(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
If he was he would have said it when dey came to visit him
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by olumalcolm(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wantedmiller:
Watch out millions of dollars will be spent on this visit alone........

Ad-hoc committee on serial killer grin
Ad-hoc committee on serial killer, dis guy u r dangerous grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by TheSourcerer: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

You liken this guy to an applbe tree?
Yeah
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by TheSourcerer: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

You liken this guy to an apple tree?
Apples don't grow in Nigeria
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by SenecaTheYonger: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Apples don't grow in Nigeria

He's not unique in anyway. There's been many serial killers like him with this same mindset. It's best for the media not to help him build a cult fellowship by parading him around without handcuff and giving him food in front of the Press. There have been cases like this from -- what's that good looking serial killer again -- Ted Bundy. But our forces don't read so they hardly know how to handle things like this. It's no wonder they put dropout armed robbers on the road like FSARs and the rest, when you can put graduates with Pass or Third class in that position, at least that's what a sane society would do. They may not have graduated top of their class, but they have enough knowledge to not be a savage, to think critically, and also value human lives.
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by newbalancejobs(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
newbalancejobs:
LOL... I think dey went to learn how to be a serial killer..
UBA recruitment 2019 is currently ongoing for recent graduates as Customer & Teller officer. This vacancy is an Entry level recruitment which will help you kick-start your career at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).

Job Title: Entry Level Recruitment (Customer Service & Teller)

Company: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)

Job Level: Entry Level
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by djoey89: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Which kain country i come dey affiliated to so?. They want to interrogate him or they went on excursion and sight seeing. We need break all this people head.
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer by nams77: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Wantedmiller:
Watch out millions of dollars will be spent on this visit alone........

Ad-hoc committee on serial killer grin

I weep for this country! Dem no see other pressing things attend to, na this issue pain den pass. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.