Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) (49218 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by jclassiq(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
This lady I'm seeing here in absolute Shock. My best bet is that She must have been a victim of something extremely Traumatic. She needs to be stabilized asap..

3 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
That's some real ish there. May she be restored in Jesus name.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
plkdbhresd:
such a beuatful woman
Wetin concern her beauty with wetin we dey discuss here, continue to UnCloth her with ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by sylve11: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
wisdom042:
Naija wahala is enough for one to loss his/her memory.

God help her reunite with her family

so people nor dey loss memory for USA, Europe or Asia? undecided undecided cool
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by jclassiq(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
oxypress:
Memory loss or amnesia: all she needs is hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.
We are HBOT Providers and can help her recover before payment.
Nlanders should do their normal fundraising.
With hbot she can recover her mental faculties. We have done it before and we can still do it again.
Just recover first and pay later. NL the ball is in your court.
This offer is open for 7 days after that moooniii fest o.
Just remember we only take on the most challenging cases.

So your oxygen cures amnesia? How about dementia? Alzheimer's?

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by hotseat: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Me memory loss? Hmmm
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
VicM6:
Nawa for you o

Here is simple a clue: Ask the child's name.... just that information will go a long way to figure out who they are (when seeking help from the public)
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by fof1: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=MASTERCHIEF0847 post=82604565]I hope her family get reunited with her soon. Thank goodness she was found by someone with a good heart and not some heartless skull miners.

DO WE EVEN KNOW IF SHE IS NOT A VICTIM OF RITUAL KILLERS RESCUED BY DIVINE INTERVENTION? OR HOW CAN ONE EXPLAIN HOW A VERY YOUNG LADY WILL LOSE HER SENSES UPON LEAVING HER HOME! GOD DELIVER UR CHILDREN...

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by hotseat: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Memory loss? Hmmm
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by orunmila144: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
she looks shell shocked
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by VicM6: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Here is simple a clue: Ask the child's name.... just that information will go a long way to figure out who they are (when seeking help from the public)
pikin nd mama wey no fit talk again
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
VicM6:
pikin nd mama wey no fit talk again

Who told you that the child can't talk?
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Question the child.... she doesn't look that young

At her age, you could reel out your parent's full names, phone number , home and office addresses abi??��

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by cenaman(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
oxypress:
Memory loss or amnesia: all she needs is hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.
We are HBOT Providers and can help her recover before payment.
Nlanders should do their normal fundraising.
With hbot she can recover her mental faculties. We have done it before and we can still do it again.
Just recover first and pay later. NL the ball is in your court.
This offer is open for 7 days after that moooniii fest o.
Just remember we only take on the most challenging cases.
Any opportunity in nigeria is business, naija i hail thee.

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

At her age, you could reel out your parent's full names, phone number , home and office addresses abi??��

NO but at least I knew MY name, and that would be more Information than they actually have right now.

Knowing the child's name would help greatly in locating someone who knows her. Duh!
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by Mannarich: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ijoko and sango ota are all in Ogun state, this is to clear the air for any form of confusion

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by RexTramadol1: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Very beautiful woman

May she be restored back to normal
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=fof1 post=82615596][/quote]
You're making sense i swear. Very possible.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

NO but at least I knew MY name, and that would be more Information than they actually have right now.

Knowing the child's name would help greatly in locating someone who knows her. Duh!

How old do you think she is?
That girl isn't upto 4yrs old and might have just stopped being breastfed with the way she is still playing with her mum's breast.....

So if she is called baby, that would help in what way please ?
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by WalkerMichael(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Op. Sango is in ogun state and not Lagos state.

I hope its not what I'm thinking.

I wish her quick recovery. She really needs immediate help.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by koning: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
One thing is obvious. She is not Yoruba. So we should be looking towards Igbo and SS community around that vicinity.

Secondly, that place does not look like a typical Naija police stationooo. Abeg, let nobody take advantage of the lovely ladyooo. I hope her family responds asap.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by VicM6: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Who told you that the child can't talk?
ok o, ask the child the question then and see if she will give a reply.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by bengg: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
ceejay80s:
How can she lose her memory and yet recognize her daughter?
u this guy na guru whaooo

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by Risingblue008(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
No,what did they do?
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by freekick: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
My thought. One of my colleague wife was kidnapped(Hypnotized) on Monday morning by ritualist. Thank God she was found, they dumped her at new garage in ibadan because she cant be used.
gozzlin:
Eeya. Such a pretty lady. cry Hope she was not a victim of 'ritualists' who couldn't use her for their juju.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by Sirnose(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
helinues:
Ooops

Memory loss , hope it is not hypnotization?

guy like seriously!!!... shocked shocked
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by Bar1941(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Question the child.... she doesn't look that young

Searching for the child, perhaps there a second older child there?
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by omerukokwuru(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
funkyjms:

Why don't you take it as your responsibility first and watch if n'lders will not duly appreciate your gesture.
You're only concerned about the money and failed to see this as an opportunity to build a customer base. If you continue this way, you'd be stagnant in business.
You're even branding an ultimatum as "offer." Very funny!
bro am a bit at a loss, do you really believe he has such expertise? honestly he has all the tell tale signs of scam written all over his proposition as far as i am concerned

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by Bawofss(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
dis is spiritual
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by Offpoint: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
ceejay80s:
How can she lose her memory and yet recognize her daughter?
Bound... memory isn't necessary.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by Bawofss(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
see where d baby dey put hand sef, cmon remove yr hand..
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) by trustedward(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
i trust Nigerian police to request money for bail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pot-Bellied Man Stuck In Between Tractors (Photo) / 15 Feet Python Killed At Osogbo By Hunter (photos) / Snake Terrorizing A Fish Pond In Ogun Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.