Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Dream I Had - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dream I Had (539 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Dream I Got About 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream I Had by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2019
I’m not sure what this was, but early this morning as I was sleeping, I had a dream where I fell into a dark tunnel and was traveling at great speed through the tunnel, but although the tunnel was dark there was a concentric ring of light of various colors mostly red and orange reducing the darkness as I was traveling through it. Meanwhile, I was also aware of my surroundings, that I was lying on my bed in my room.

I travelled through that tunnel for quite awhile and thought to myself that I was bored of traveling through that tunnel because it was so dark and I could not see anything else apart from the ring of lights. As soon as I had the thought I suddenly burst out from the tunnel into a country.

As I was going round the country, it was really beautiful and the structures were beautiful and I desperately wanted to find out the name of the country, so I stopped a lady and asked her for her name and she said her name was Titi Olugbani, so I was like wow I’m in Nigeria.

I wanted to explore the country more but for some reason my thigh was aching in real life, probably due to the fact that I slept in an uncomfortable position, so I adjusted my sleep position to became more comfortable.

As soon as I had done that I fell back into the dark tunnel and began to travel through it again and burst out into the same country. I saw some policemen in black, a dude, and sensed he was Hausa. I decided to ask a lady some questions but she veered into a bush, because she was really pressed and wanted to pee, so I followed her because I already had the thought that I must ask her some certain questions and could not change my course. When she saw me she ran screaming out thinking why did I follow her into the bush, so I could not ask my questions. Lol.

I saw some men in uniform, very light brown and felt they were customs etc. and so many more things I experienced but I will just end here.

The country I saw was so much more developed than the present Nigeria we have now, hence my surprise that it could be Nigeria, but the most surprising of all was that I was aware that I was in my room lying on my bed, but at the same time touring a country.
Re: Dream I Had by ursullalinda(f): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin Nigeria go better since u don dey see am for dream

1 Like

Re: Dream I Had by Sunnymatey(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2019
Try and treat malaria and typhoid.

3 Likes

Re: Dream I Had by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2019
ursullalinda:
grin grin grin grin Nigeria go better since u do dey see am for dream

Yes o. Lol. There was an angel even flying above me to make sure I come to no harm from dark forces as I was touring the country.
Re: Dream I Had by ursullalinda(f): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2019
;
kmcutez:

Yes o. Lol. There was an angel even flying above me to make sure I come to no harm from dark forces as I was touring the country.

grin grin grin grin there is hope

1 Like

Re: Dream I Had by Mrfeel: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
This thread supposed to be in the religious section na
Re: Dream I Had by Gentlerespect76: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2021
If you don't know, you have malaria.
Re: Dream I Had by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
If you don't know, you have malaria.

I have never had malaria in my life.
Re: Dream I Had by Esusustuffs: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2021
Those type of dreams are associated to malaria or covid 19. Pls go for a test
Re: Dream I Had by Gentlerespect76: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin grin grin

kmcutez:

I have never had malaria in my life.

(1) (Reply)

No Nigerian Was Killed In The Last Xenophobic Attack "S.A President To Obasanjo" / Can You Actually Wish Nigeria Happy Independence Day With This Scorecard? / Public Service Announcement On Onitsha Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.