Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 (27146 Views)

Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Liverpool Fans Complain About Coutinho's Rating On FIFA 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Dobson43: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2019
Idaraesit98:
All he needs to do is to do better and watch how his name goes up on the ranking table but no oo,typical Nigerian child,u are supposed to be ranked the world best

You look sweet

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Nomswag: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2019
emeijeh:
Complain more than this, we will change you to Tammy Wynette
Lol, e nor reach FIFA do oh
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by oluwaahmed: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
abescom:
Some of you are so disrespectful and senseless. Newspaper gossip? What has warranted that BS?

Argue without throwing unnecessary Jibes.

Go on, show me any players who has been rated higher than Abraham who doesn't deserve it.

U can't argue with someone who Base's his facts on hearsay or gossips. If you had done ur research before commenting you wouldn't be making unsubstantiated claims about something you know nothing about. My comment was painful I know but truth can be really bitter.
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by einsteine(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
kensing1046:
What do u expect when u are Nigerian, I believe if Abraham is white dey will rating him 89, because that boy is better than rasford, and all man united strike and arsenal strike too.

He is not better than Aubameyang.
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by thundafire: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
He wanted 90 him no happy say dey give am 70’s,wish dey give am 65 sef
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by GodSaklek(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Biggty:
82 rating would have been ok, at least he still better than all Manchester united strikers.

kensing1046

Brothers , I think both of you guys are still new to fifa and pes, the rate improves base on players continuous performances, I remember when aubermeyang was in AC Milan, although he didn't play a single match for Milan, his rate on PES is 59,when Mbappe start for Monaco, his rate is 70 back then, the same go for Messi in 2007,messi was around 77, while Ronaldo was 89 that time... Rates improved gradually not the season u start your career with big club, while some rates improve, some comes down as they grow about 30.
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by chukzyfcbb: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
donvalo:
76 aint bad for tammy....am a chelsea fan even on the latest patch released for PES 17, 18 & 19. He got 75. Which is actually nice. He performs well in d games too.
where do you play the patch release for PES 19, is it on ps3 or PS4?
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by kensing1046(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
abescom:
I blame myself for arguing with a kid who certainly started watching football less than 15 years ago.

Enjoy your day, when you want to argue and are ready to write in proper understandable English let me know.
why dont you use your proper english earn millions or billions, you are here doing rubbish, lazy nigeria youth, later you will say buhari did not give you job. You that have been watching football for over 15 years nw wetin u gain cry, why don't go to England and take coaching job, mumu
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by djoey89: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
See this one.. you played 7 matches and you even flopped against big opponent and you feel they should give you 100?. For now i dont see anything special about him..
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by donvalo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

where do you play the patch release for PES 19, is it on ps3 or PS4?

Nope bro....i meant on PC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Wins 200m Gold At The Rio2016 Olympics: His Eighth Olympic Gold / Pele Vs Maradona: Who Is Better? / Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.