Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? (5950 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / #RemyMartinAllStar Party: How It All Went Down (Photos) / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by naijbadboi: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
This post has been deleted due to legal actions made to the author.
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
This is simply a lie although i do believe there's more to Ikechukwu's exit from Mo' hits than they are letting off.

Plus, Dbanj is more likely to become a pope than having his way with Sarah Ofili.
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by naijbadboi: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
All na rumors na naija pple just de throw all sorts, but we never no oooooooo
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by ccollins(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
Bad belle pple are just trying to get at mo-hits.Lol
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2010
OMO IBO:
Plus, Dbanj is more likely to become a pope than having his way with Sarah Ofili.
Bone story. . .if she can make out with Ikechukwu, then she's not beyond D'banj.

Wetin Ikechukwu get wey D'banj nor get and besides which kokolette wouldn't want to have a taste of the koko? grin
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by Skidoc(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2010
OMO IBO:

And why's that? How is Ikechukwu better than Dbanj?
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by Kunbee: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2010
Na wa o
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by hackney(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
OMO IBO:

This is simply a lie although i do believe there's more to Ikechukwu's exit from Mo' hits than they are letting off.

you are not serious.
Is your presumption based on looks or money? ?
or is it that sarah is such a good girl? ?
Abeg.
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Bone story. . .if she can make out with Ikechukwu, then she's not beyond D'banj.

Wetin Ikechukwu get wey D'banj nor get? grin

Skidoc:

And why's that? How is Ikechukwu better than Dbanj?

hackney:

you are not serious.
Is your presumption based on looks or money? ?
or is it that sarah is such a good girl? ?
Abeg.
Obviously, Ikechukwu is not as talented and as wadded as Dbanj but there-in lies the irony
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by Skidoc(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2010
^^^Well I still don't get you. I think the girl would 'comot' her pants for Dbanj in a flash given that he is more famous, more wadded and all. It's simple arithmetic to me. . .
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by naijbadboi: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2010
See una, money n fame no be everything o if not she for no de with Killz na, abi? commot there no be all women de commot pant for man anyhow eeeeyaaaa una for nig de use to those cheap cheap girls.
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by Dbanjmyass: 1:04am On Nov 03, 2010
Isn't this typical of men? The moment they can't solve their childish squabbles, they want to drag a woman into it. You all can go and eat s--t. Sarah has nothing to do with why those men are behaving like children.Grown men should solve their own problems and stop dragging women into their issues.  This is pure nonsense and you all know it. If you all want to talk about those small boys, do so, but is it really necessary to insult somebody just because she happens to be in a relationship with one of the men? Shame on you all! Evil human beings with nothing better to do. How dare you all sit here and talk about somebody you don't even know? You all should get a life and stop talking about things you have no clue about just because you have nothing to do with your local lives.

All I see here is hatred. Shame on you all. You are mean and disgusting. Men of no character. On Sunday, you will all be the first to church to sing and dance. Hypocrites. Yet, you sit here, insulting and spreading your venom. Vile, children of satan. Hopefully, you will join your master soon and choke on your own bile in hell.
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2010
Skidoc:

^^^Well I still don't get you. I think the girl would 'comot' her pants for Dbanj in a flash given that he is more famous, more wadded and all. It's simple arithmetic to me.  .  .
my guy, naijbadboi has answered the question.

Surely, Sarah Ofili could be with a richer, more talented and better looking guy but she chose to be with Ikechukwu.
Mind you, they've been together even before Ikechukwu became popular. Plus, there's the possibility that she is richer or was richer than Ikechukwu.
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by tkb417(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2010
See una, money n fame no be everything o if not she for no de with Killz na, abi? commot there no be all women de commot pant for man anyhow eeeeyaaaa una for nig de use to those cheap cheap girls.

the way una dey sound sef

Im sure Sarah knows IKechukwu has all it takes to rule his world. Killz rolls in a Range and is from a decent background (heard his dad is an Igwe somwhere. Not sure)

Any babe would like to roll with Ikechukwu anytime anyday

hes one of the 'bad guyz' in the empire state of lasgidi

gba!
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by HNIC(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2010
tkb417:

Killz rolls in a Range and is from a decent background (heard his dad is an Igwe somwhere. Not sure)

You are right.
His Pupsie was a big boy in one of dem multinationals back in the day before he retired.
Ikoyi bred.
Didn't believe he will end up a musician sha.
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by CorkMr1: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2010
ok, who are thise IBO people, gademmit!! which one is is IKECHUCHU again? angry
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by Afam4eva(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
Cork-Mr:

ok, who are thise IBO people, gademmit!! which one is is IKECHUCHU again? angry

Ikechuchu is a Nigerian rapper(No offeince)
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by Seun(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2010
Source please? Facebook? Newspapers? Anything?
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by tkb417(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2010
HNIC:

You are right.
His Pupsie was a big boy in one of dem multinationals back in the day before he retired.
Ikoyi bred.
Didn't believe he will end up a musician sha.
correct!

Ikechukwu has always been a big boi

He didnt stumble on riches like ******

Now the rich kids are doing their thing (Naeto C) not minding their background or their parents clout in the society

i dont see anythn wrong in being a musician tho
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down? by naijbadboi: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2010
OMO IBO:

my guy, naijbadboi has answered the question. Plus, there's the possibility that she is richer or was richer than Ikechukwu.

Na true i don investigate further on the babe, she does seem to have some serious dough, she lives in London and has some italian connections for her shoe brand shes about to launch and check out her blog her body is banging hot hot. if u google u go see say one time KIllz go beg am die coz hin Bleep up, Ah this tori don de sweet as i find whether killz n dbanj fight die. My pple nothin do una !

(1) (Reply)

#OldAgeChallenge: Trending Photos Of Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko / Nigerians Drag Adesua Etomi Over Choice Of Outfit To Kemi Adetiba’s Wedding / Naomi Barber King Joins Project Enable Africa In Advocacy For Disabled People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.