Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. (7874 Views)

Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata / Dapo Abiodun Declares Emergency On Flooded Areas, Visits Flood Victims / FG Declares Emergency On Public Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by tessiko: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2019
The government are not doing their work, the residents and shop owners in the state pay for sanitation every year yet there is no means of evacuating the numerous refuse generated everyday in the state especially in Aba
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by midnighter(f): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol those pictures make me want vomit. Choi! lipsrsealed

Absolutely revolting, haven't visited Abia except to get back to port Harcourt

Why can't those traders just clear that place, it will take less than a day

They're perching their fine gowns and trousers on top of refuse, o dikwa egwu

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by midnighter(f): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by midnighter(f): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
tessiko:
The government are not doing their work, the residents and shop owners in the state pay for sanitation every year yet there is no means of evacuating the numerous refuse generated everyday in the state especially in Aba

Maybe a private company could rise up and make a lot of money clearing the trash and shaming that useless state govt
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by nogragra: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
oyetunder:
crywhy are we so dirty?
See them, Lazy people feigning hard workers. Den go come Lagos come form nice people but bring all sorts of yamayama luggages with them. Igbos and yamayama tins na 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Mrexcell(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
naptu2:
The Abia State governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, has declared an emergency on environmental sanitation in the state. This was made known by his media assistant Sam Hart.

Mr Hart has had a difficult time on Twitter because many people have posted pictures of mountains of rubbish in Abia State and trended the hashtag #IkpeazuHasFailed. The governor is now taking action to resolve the issue.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hartng/status/1177468609443926017

Abia state is a big embarrassment how can a very simple thing like building motorable roads with good drainage system and clearing refuse dump sites has now become like building a rocket to outer space?
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

That's what you are stop pretending to be what you are not. Bye.
I swear your stupidly is mind blowing. News flash stop drinking KANU urine
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Mumu talk
Isn't Aba the worst state in Nigeria.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Ojiofor: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
amaniro:
Those people that own shops too are to be blamed. How can you trade in such desatruous environment?? The market union can't organise environmental sanitation?

Will they swallow the waste they generated on daily basis?
Your brother Okezie IkpeAzu a.k.a Okezue Abia is a monumental failure.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by ngwababe(f): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
AJohnnasa:
Ngwababe, your state will become better soon.

Amen.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
I swear your stupidly is mind blowing. News flash stop drinking KANU urine

You just exposed yourself by involving kanu your generational nightmare. By their act you can easily know them.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Isn't Aba the worst state in Nigeria.
For your mind Aba is a state ba? Smhh! Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

You just exposed yourself by involving kanu your generational nightmare. By their act you can easily know them.
You stupid disgusting pig, let that skin in Biafra fool, come to Port Harcourt and see world class city obori tongue
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
You stupid disgusting pig, let that skin in Biafra fool, come to Port Harcourt and see world class city obori tongue

Come to where? A place less than 5km from my end, are you for real? Can't you be proud of your region for once? Keep disgracing youself boy.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Come to where? A place less than 5km from my end, are you for real? Can't you be proud of your region for once? Keep disgracing youself boy.
How will i be ashamed of my state which is river state? Foolish thing. grin grin
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
How will i be ashamed of my state which is river state? Foolish thing. grin grin

your Abokifonja mouth yeye.... Don't you know that abia and rivers are one people... Go back to ijebu ode or katsina where you belong boy.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

your Abokifonja mouth yeye.... Don't you know that abia and rivers are one people... Go back to ijebu ode or katsina where you belong boy.
Common shut up that your stupid useless mouth Biafra pig grin grin Okrikas, Kalabaris Ogonis are nothing like Igbo's you swine

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Common shut up that your stupid useless mouth Biafra pig grin grin Okrikas, Kalabaris Ogonis are nothing like Igbo's you swine

Look at bloody Afonja... You are not one of us.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Look at bloody Afonja... You are not one of us.
Stupid bloody pig,stop dragging my people in to your cursed Biafra.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Stupid bloody pig,stop dragging my people in to your cursed Biafra.

Who be you ur people, i never mentioned south West.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Who be you ur people, i never mentioned south West.
You no mentioned Afonja mumu, that's what drinking of that fraudster Nnamdi KANU can do to you.

Stay da fvck away from ijaw lands freaks,my last mention to you.

Bye.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
You no mentioned Afonja mumu, that's what drinking of that fraudster Nnamdi KANU can do to you.

Stay da fvck away from ijaw lands freaks,my last mention to you.

Bye.

Look at this slave claiming ijew... I no fit laugh... Greet osun for me.
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by plaindealer: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. by ejimsis: 6:02am On Oct 07, 2019
Someone from Abia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Accredited Fumigators - Governor Abiodun Disowns Ministry Of Environment / Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? / Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.