Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,290 members, 7,853,362 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle (19073 Views)

I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video / Berbatov: Even Messi And Ronaldo Would Struggle At Man Utd / EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by oogbiko(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2019
I can't relate
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by abescom: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2019
k
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2019
kurupt1:
Op ,u just hit the hammer on the nail! When I hear people insulting Solskjaer I just shake my head.
Man Utd lost a gem in David Gill and that man called Ed Woodward doesn't know anything about football
Look at the terrible transfers he has been overseeing and look at the huge wages average players like Lingard are receiving.
Man Utd with all their money is having terrible transfers and players ,thanks to Ed Woodward and the board

Solskjear is technically inept and way out of his debt. Making his appointment permanent was a terrible mistake.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by UrVillagePpl: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2019
hannysur8:
Manchester United are now upgraded shooting star of Ibadan, I can bet all I have they cannot beat Enyimba Fc with this team set up

oga calm down e neva reach dat extend na

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by ctleurocollege: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2019
True grin
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by sammhi(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Assets and available cash are different things. Man u cannot afford to spend like City
Really ? You must be living in hell hole
How much did Jose spend ? 390m how much did Pep spend? 410m . What is the difference 20m
How much has Manu spent to date since Alex left
800m or more . City since 2008 spent ,1.2bn
So what's the difference?
You guys buy rubbish . Maguire for 80m , Pogba for 90m , Lukaku for 90m all useless
That's where the issue is !
Fred 57m , Sanchez 450k a week not playing
Baily 35m always injured , we can on and on
Bought Mhiki 36m sent away
Matic 40m dead after a season ...
So ManU has always spent but in a wrong way

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by OnyeYahoo: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2019
marvin906:
that club died the day Ferguson left..
if you guys weren't stupid Mourinho could have revived the club
mourinho was the only person that could have revived man United instead they sacked him and employed someone that could not even look into big players eyes cheesy

trust me if Pep enter man United the first person he'll sell is pogba followed by de gea cheesy
pep will rather play with kids than have pogba in his team
it'll take a no nonsense man to rebuild that team.

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by OnyeYahoo: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Assets and available cash are different things. Man u cannot afford to spend like City
Oga shut up and go and study man United vs man city transfer s for the past four years and tell me what you see

remind me how much you bought lukaku and pogba and tell which of the man city player cost that much
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2019
OnyeYahoo:
Oga shut up and go and study man United vs man city transfer s for the past four years and tell me what you see

remind me how much you bought lukaku and pogba and tell which of the man city player cost that much
Man City is the only club that have spent more than a billion pounds in transfer fees for the past 10yrs

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by UgoManchester(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2019
For more than 2months now, I cant have access to DailyMail Website. Please Can someone tell me what's wrong? I Miss their news
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by OnyeYahoo: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2019
sammhi:

How much did Jose spend ? 390m how much did Pep spend? 410m . What is the difference 20m
You guys buy rubbish . Maguire for 80m , Pogba for 90m , Lukaku for 90m all useless
God bless you bro
you summarised it all

They're all jealous of pep because he buys what he needs no time for unnecessary spending
check out all his signing and man city signing most of them are not big names before joining man city

Gabriel Jesus from far away primeras Brazil to man city with less than 30 million pounds the rest is history
and many others
Sane was not yet a big name before joining man city
Bernado silva nko?
Even the rejected KDB was bought 60mil pounds now tell me between 100 mil pounds pogba and kdb who's better.

pep is a master tactician and he knows what he needs and go for it.
he gat balls to axe any player that's quality of a good manager
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2019
sammhi:

Man City the only club to have spent above a billion pounds in the past 10yrs.
Pep have 50m or above players in almost every position.
Man City present squad is the most expensive squad ever assembled in EPL history

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by holuphisayor(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Man Utd players are paid for being average.
Players like pareira, rashford ,Lingard, martial .
Even de gea got a pay rise for being average.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by OnyeYahoo: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
niaralandtopuser:

Man City is the only club that have spent more than a billion pounds in transfer fees for the past 10yrs
[/s]
go and study man United transfers as of last 4 years and tell me what you see

spending without results
don't blame it on transfer

man United is having a managerial problem that's why players struggle to fit in
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2019
OnyeYahoo:
God bless you bro
you summarised it all

They're all jealous of pep because he buys what he needs no time for unnecessary spending
check out all his signing and man city signing most of them are not big names before joining man city

Gabriel Jesus from far away primeras Brazil to man city with less than 30 million pounds the rest is history
and many others
Sane was not yet a big name before joining man city
Bernado silva nko?
Even the rejected KDB was bought 60mil pounds now tell me between 100 mil pounds pogba and kdb who's better.

pep is a master tactician and he knows what he needs and go for it.
he gat balls to axe any player that's quality of a good manager
Sane and bernado Silva were not big names but were bought for 50m?
How many 50m players do we have in Chelsea squad?

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by OnyeYahoo: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2019
holuphisayor:
Man Utd players are paid for being average.
Players like pareira, rashford ,Lingard, martial .
Even de gea got a pay rise for being average.
guy i don't know about others but give someone like pep martial and watch wonders
martial is a kinda leroy sane player but lack of good manager is destroying the guy career

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2019
OnyeYahoo:
[s][/s]
go and study man United transfers as of last 4 years and tell me what you see

spending without results
don't blame it on transfer

man United is having a managerial problem that's why players struggle to fit in
The present man City squad is the most expensive squad ever assembled.
No one spent like man City

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by OnyeYahoo: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
niaralandtopuser:

Sane and bernado Silva were not big names but were bought for 50m?
How many 50m players do we have in Chelsea squad?
[/s]
shows you don't even know know football and what's happening in football world recently.

can you compare player value as of 2010 to 2019

in 2009-2010 80 million pounds can get you a Ronaldo but in 2019
80 million pounds will only get you Harry maguire

join this together you'll know that you don't know football
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by OnyeYahoo: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
niaralandtopuser:

The present man City squad is the most expensive squad ever assembled.
No one spent like man City
[/s]
keep living in fools paradise and deceiving yourself grin

I pray man you keep Ole and give him new contract

Ole at the wheels of steel grin
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by BarrElChapo(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2019
Glazers don't care about the club all they care about is cashing out.. mind you even posting record revenues isn't enough we also have the highest debts to service.. What the club needs is new owners who love football. Without prejudice Americans don't care much about soccer as they call it.. They also own the Tampa bay Buccaneers NFL team.. I bet you they're more passionate about its trophy success.

obembet:

We need to invest in getting rid of Woodward, since we've changed so many coaches but it keeps getting worse. I don't know who is sleeping on the job in Man u but it's evident Woodward has no winner mentally at all
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by chawtinz(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2019
God will not give Woodward sleep until he leaves our beloved Club. We dun tire mhen!
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2019
OnyeYahoo:
[s][/s]
shows you don't even know know football and what's happening in football world recently.

can you compare player value as of 2010 to 2019

in 2009-2010 80 million pounds can get you a Ronaldo but in 2019
80 million pounds will only get you Harry maguire

join this together you'll know that you don't know football
Is it only man City that are signing players in 2019? Liverpool won UCL with only 2 players that are above 50m players.
Man City have been trying to win UCL with above 50m players in almost every position. They even have two 50m players or above in some position
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by 1x2x3: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2019
kelvin21887:
Man utd have money, if Guardia becomes her head coach he's definitely going to lift the trophy (premiership) in his first two season.

Lol shebi if Woodward allow him spend the money
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2019
OnyeYahoo:
[s][/s]
keep living in fools paradise and deceiving yourself grin

I pray man you keep Ole and give him new contract

Ole at the wheels of steel grin
I must wasting my time with an idiot or a kid. We are talking about facts while you bring in childish troll.
I am not even a man u fan but man City remains one of the smallest club in England. A club with zero UCL should not troll anyone

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by MrCuteking(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Na wa o. See how people dey explain things about club as if na their family property?

If the club perform well tomorrow, will it put food on your table?

grin
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by OnyeYahoo: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
niaralandtopuser:

I must wasting my time with an idiot or a kid. We are talking about facts while you bring in childish troll.
I am not even a man u fan but man City remains one of the smallest club in England. A club with zero UCL should not troll anyone
[/s]
sorry we're not talking about history here grin

you guys can enjoy your history

meanwhile you don't know football
go and research man United transfers and report back

an assignment for you
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by Jaqenhghar: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2019
For those saying why did they sack Mourinho. Rememver Mourinho seemed to have lost control of the locker room. If Mourinho was having issies with management why didnt he resign honourably
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by OnyeYahoo: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
niaralandtopuser:

Is it only man City that are signing players in 2019? Liverpool won UCL with only 2 players that are above 50m players.
Man City have been trying to win UCL with above 50m players in almost every position. They even have two 50m players or above in some position
[/s]
lol shows you don't know anything about football
tell me why Liverpool is still struggling to win EPL since God knows when

Another question
between winning the league and champions league which one is harder and tougher grin

I already know your answer you'll say champions league cheesy
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2019
Too much excuses pls. Bring back Alex Ferguson and see their game improve. It’s a coaching and squad problem period!

Is woodward stoping them from scoring goals and winning their games? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2019
OnyeYahoo:
[s][/s]
lol shows you don't know anything about football
tell me why Liverpool is still struggling to win EPL since God knows when

Another question
between winning the league and champions league which one is harder and tougher grin

I already know your answer you'll say champions league cheesy
if champions league was easy, why man city on zero?
man City is among the smallest in England. even Aston Villa is bigger than man City
Re: Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle by OnyeYahoo: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
For those saying why did they sack Mourinho. Rememver Mourinho seemed to have lost control of the locker room. If Mourinho was having issies with management why didnt he resign honourably
sacking mourinho was the greatest mistake man United made
it's like cutting off the head because of headache
they should have sacrificed pogba and leave mourinho with that they would have sent signal to other players that the manager is in charge but no they booted Jose out thereby increasing the ego of pogba and other players that they can make or mare any Manager they allowed the players took advantage of the club crises. with the recent behaviour of pogba on and off pitch no sane manager will want him in his club.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group / Femi Otedola Pays Peter Fregene's Medical Bill / Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.