Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

[photos] I've No Money To Renew My Visa: Nigerian Man Tells Cambodia Immigration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / [photos] I've No Money To Renew My Visa: Nigerian Man Tells Cambodia Immigration (546 Views)

What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend / USA Visa: Nigerian Investors, Others To Pay More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] I've No Money To Renew My Visa: Nigerian Man Tells Cambodia Immigration by Shaynai: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2019
[Photos] I have no Money to Renew My Visa: Nigerian Man Tells Cambodia Immigration to Send Him Home

On Wednesday, September 25, at 10:00 am, 32- year-old Ugwuanyi Kingsley Ugonna went to the Investigation and Procedure Office at the Immigration Department in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, asking for help to send him back to Nigeria.

The Nigerian man travelled to Cambodia as a tourist on September 29, 2015, through Phnom Penh International Airport. He worked as an English teacher and stayed in a rented house in Chom Chao area.

His visa expired on June 17, 2017, and since then, he wasn't able to raise enough money to renew his visa, so he decided to go to the Cambodian immigration authorities to ask them to send him home.

Ugonna was therefore sent to the Immigration Department to follow the legal procedure.

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/09/photos-i-have-no-money-to-renew-my-visa.html

Re: [photos] I've No Money To Renew My Visa: Nigerian Man Tells Cambodia Immigration by Shaynai: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2019

Re: [photos] I've No Money To Renew My Visa: Nigerian Man Tells Cambodia Immigration by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
One of the sensible ones
Re: [photos] I've No Money To Renew My Visa: Nigerian Man Tells Cambodia Immigration by ednut1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
How will an english teach not be able to renew visa . My people say no to desperation to travel o. Agents go dump you in cambodia or Thailand o
Re: [photos] I've No Money To Renew My Visa: Nigerian Man Tells Cambodia Immigration by Suspectzero(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
There has to be more to this story though. How did he survive for 2 years between 2017 and 2019 with no money? Why are the officials taking pictures with him like he's a celebrity? Very weird.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Attractive Cities In Africa That You Won't Want To Miss The View / How Is Life In Malta / Black Tuesday: 15 Persons Confirmed Dead In Ijebu-ode-ibadan Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.