Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Am Done Waiting For Man City-gabriel Jesus. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am Done Waiting For Man City-gabriel Jesus. (467 Views)

Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 / Gabriel Jesus Was Painting The Streets 4 Years Ago For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Done Waiting For Man City-gabriel Jesus. by santos876(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2019
After arriving ETIHAD in 2016,Gabriel feels his time to push further for playing time has come.

Now his fourth season at Manchester city,Jesus admits he is growing impatient having to wait for his chance to play regular football for the club.
He still see's himself as back up for Sergio Aguero,the 22 year-old striker has only started for Manchester city twice in all compitition this season and has two goals in his name.

He admits dethroning Sergio Aguero won't be easy as Aguero is a clinical and a good striker.

"I'm over the 'i have to wait phase'.I'v been here for almost three years,it's my fourth season and that makes me want to play more"Jesus told Esporte interativo.

"Obviously it's hard to compete for a place with Aguero,the biggest Legend of this club...I do understand Pep's decision and i respect Aguero,his history here and what he's doing now.

"Personally,last season was very hard.I didn't get the chance to play in many games and many important games.I remember the Tottenham match at home in the champions league.I was was very frustrated about not playing and of course city being knocked out".

"It does hurt when you don't get chances in important games so i was disappointed at the end of last season.I think that's normal and i've never been unprofessional about it.I was upset but i did understand.I kept my mind in the right place and finished the season playing a FA cup final and scored twice".

see full details and more;https://kick101..com/

Re: Am Done Waiting For Man City-gabriel Jesus. by eTECTIV: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2019
See person wey serious about him career. Despite him getting minutes, he's ambitious enough to know he's gud enough to start and doesn't mind going elsewhere for opportunities unlike our lazy ass broda Iheanacho who sat on d bench in City, left for Leicester and hasn't even been able to get any minutes from d bench but is still very comfortable ...

(1) (Reply)

NFF Reacts To The Death Of Isaac Promise / (Download Video) Manchester City vs Aston Villa 3-0 All Goals & Highlights / Osimhen Allays Injury Fears, Ready For Super Eagles Vs Benin, Lesotho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.