Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Simple Way To Setup A Micro Job/freelance Website Like Fiverr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Simple Way To Setup A Micro Job/freelance Website Like Fiverr (641 Views)

The Most Simplest Way To Setup A Micro Job Website Yourself / How To Setup A Up Micro Job Website Like Fiverr Using Wordpress[theme] / How To Build And Setup A Up Micro Job Website Like Fiverr Using Wordpress[theme] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Simple Way To Setup A Micro Job/freelance Website Like Fiverr by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Here is one of the most simplest way to setup a micro job website yourself without having much CSS/programming knowledge

Micro job Website are Online Marketplace where People Sell or Buy Services and Jobs like fiverr, elance etc

2 Requirements you need;
=>A functioning WordPress Website.
=>The Theme.
After you’ve gotten those 2 Recommended Requirements already, then be careful to observe and do what I’ll be outlining below:

=>Login to Your WordPress Website Admin Dashboard by Accessing yourdomain. com/ wp-admin using your WordPress Admin Login Details.

=>Click on Themes under Appearance and Add new then Search for Pricerr.
=>Once you have seen the Pricerr Theme, Install and Activate the Pricerr Theme and You are Done.

Notes
=>Further settings, customization and Setups can be done inside the admin dashboard of the sites.
=>The installations details can be sent to you by typing your email in the installation box.

And if you Need this Theme or any kinda website for your business, brand or company, You can Contact Me on phone/WhatsApp 081 653 74286

Re: My Simple Way To Setup A Micro Job/freelance Website Like Fiverr by Bitxzcheck: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2019
This Guy is here again he is a scammer, you went ahead to open another account

https://www.nairaland.com/5420132/ekainu-emmanuel-great-scammer-beware

Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Video: Summary Of Our Spiritual Life And Talents / You Need A Classified Website Like This? Get In To Get Cheap Offer! / Download Premium Wordpress Templates For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.