Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP (7094 Views)

Bayelsa Polls: Protest In Front Of INEC Office Over Alleged Doctored Results / Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / NEXTLEVEL: FG Plans To Use Federal Government Lands To Set Up Ranches!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by hisexcellency34: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi,Lagos

Ahead of the November 16 governorship elections in Kogi and Bayelsa states, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Thursday said it was worried over attempts by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to use federal might to gain undue advantage in the polls.

Speaking exclusively with Daily Independent, Kola Ologbondiyan, the party’s National Publicity Secretary, said all eyes would be on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and Prof. Mahmood Yakubu to ensure a free, fair, and credible election that would be acceptable to all.

While urging INEC to be guided by democratic ethos in the discharge of her responsibilities, Ologbondiyan said the PDP was confident of winning the two states, given a free and fair exercise.

As a party, we are concerned about the use of federal might by the APC but we also believe that INEC, particularly the chairman of the commission, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, has a responsibility to try to redeem what is left of his image and that of the commission by conducting an election that is free, fair, credible and generally acceptable to the people in Kogi and Bayelsa states.

“We believe he has that responsibility ahead of him. We are optimistic on our part that victory is certain if there is a free, fair and credible exercise,” the PDP said.

Earlier, in a statement, the party said that it had activated its grassroots structures in the two states ahead of the elections, while also adding that it was making efforts to reconcile aggrieved members following the primaries to select its candidates for the polls in both states.

https://www.independent.ng/pdp-worried-over-use-of-federal-might-in-kogi-bayelsa-polls/

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by helinues: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Yehn yehn yehn yehn

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2019
Always same, accusations

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by femtex007(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2019
They ve accepted defeat before election. Pdp and their gimmicks

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by Dannyset(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2019
These ones are always crying and shedding crocodile tears. Guess what!? We are damn happy with it.

You messed up the Country and think you'd be forgiven because we are forgetful? You're joking right there.

Cry me a river Mr Olongbo. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by oleduplmxa: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Osinachi1:
Always same, accusations
i swear

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by LordofNaija: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Obala na aba! Whether govt decides to use federal might o, local might o or just sleep Bello has been returned unopposed. The PDP made a terrible mistake in the selection of its candidates by allowing the APC infiltrate its primaries and making way for that feather weight. Natasha Akpoti another strong contender has been schemed out by INEC on account of fielding an unqualified deputy candidate. Kogi people deserve better, but as things stand it is Yeye Bello all the way.
As for Dickson, the grasshopper that thought himself a bird, the self thought emperor. Timi Alaibe would have won the primaries and also the general elwctions if not for the undue interfernce of the emperor. He will be shown he is a rookie. Not that David Lyon is deserving of the position, but there is this proverb that says instead of my benefactor to drag ownership of my honey, I rather return it to the bee

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Power past power

2 Likes

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by LZAA: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2019
helinues:
Yehn yehn yehn yehn

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by obembet(f): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2019
PDP use too in Ekiti during Fayose/Fayemi. But I don't care about the devilish party call APC/PDP.. All we want us revolution.

#free sowore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by smithoo(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2019
PDP used same against APC to remove Fayemi in 2015 thereabouts

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by MrTrend(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2019
PDP good at blaming shocked

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by tesppidd: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Long may their woes continue PDP.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by ada9ja(f): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2019
I was expecting PDP to say this and their sympathy buyers will start wailing, before elections, PDP always heat up polity

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by marztar(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Pls help my business by following @teemay1 fashion on instagram. Not asking for money,,.. Just help by following...thanks
Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Okay
Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by ursullalinda(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Sure they will, Is that not how we play politics in Naija? next news pls

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by Juventus4life: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Reading from their own books that they used When they are in power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by shosky1794: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2019
I thought people have started saying that even with rigging APC can't win Kogi or Bayelsa. Why the fear now. Just like they said before the Presidential election this year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by ijewejones: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2019
"School Info"?

Sam Ameh,please stop defrauding people.

Stop this scam

Thief

rprusgy:
Discover for free how you can earn over N250,000 termly from schools as they resume for the new academic session. This information is 100% Free.

To get this info for free Send "School Info" via whatsapp to 0 9 0 2 3 1 0 1 9 2 6

2 Likes

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by kings59: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Who are all those saying PDP used same to APC in so so so and so year?

So polítics is now about revenge, not about democracy.

Nigeria is sinking day by day. Shame on those supporting revenge.

The future must be better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by omenka(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
They've started.

I said it the other day, they'd spend so much time and energy talking about Osinbajo and doing all they can to create enmity between him and his boss while completely abandoning what they should focus on- Bayelsa, Rivers and Kogi. When the whistle is blown on them in their unpreparedness, theyd run to anyone who cares to listen to allege that they've been rigged out.

Pdp, this isnt opposition.

6 Likes

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by kcmichael: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2019
November 16,2016 guber result for Bayelsa

APC= 234,284
PDP=180,567

November 16,2019 guber result for Kogi

APC=297,322
PDP=120,568

Argue with yaself

5 Likes

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by itsme01: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2019
C-Ronaldo is a PDP member no doubt

2 Likes

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2019
If not that PDP had already defeated itself, APC would likely use Osun template. You can see from the way Buhari gave special approval to release N30b to Kogi State to pay salaries because election is around the corner. That was the same thing he did for Osun.

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by OnyeYahoo: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
C-Ronaldo is a PDP member no doubt
[/s]
trash
talking nonsense as usual
Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by rhythyson: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2019
kings59:
Who are all those saying PDP used same to APC in so so so and so year?

So polítics is now about revenge, not about democracy.

Nigeria is sinking day by day. Shame on those supporting revenge.

The future must be better.

Good talk. when somebody slap you for no reason just waka because revenge is not good.

If you hit me with a stick i will hit you with iron... i hate cheating...

5 Likes

Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by slimfit1(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Let them rig the election thats what i want to see more suffering means more knowledge Kogi might just make or break the next election. Until we start making life difficult for politicians in Nigeria,nothing good is going to happen in Nigeria.
Re: APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP by itsme01: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2019
OnyeYahoo:
[s][/s]
trash
talking nonsense as usual

grin

Last warning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode / President Buhari To Attend Expo 2020 Dubai / Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.