Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nigerian Man Shares His Last Moment With Late Singer Mad Melon,shares Photos(pho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Shares His Last Moment With Late Singer Mad Melon,shares Photos(pho (2774 Views)

Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shares His Last Moment With Late Singer Mad Melon,shares Photos(pho by stephenduru: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Krissyjoh Chris took to Facebook to share his last moment with Mad Melon before his demise.According to him,they were together on September 22nd.Below is what he wrote....

'NOBODY KNOWS TOMORROW!
Our last discussion at Surulere on Sunday 22nd September, 2019.

Krissy: Starboy, longest time
Mad Melon: I dey o, shebi una do run leave Ajegunle na
Krissy: I still dey AJ o, but I de do off and on. You mashed small o, wetin happen, you no well?
Mad Melon: E don tey when you see me be dat. If you see me before wetin u for talk? I don well like dis.
Krissy: Eyaaaa, sorry bro, when you go play come my Studio na?
Mad Melon: Hope say you go give me free session?
Krissy: Hahahaha. Dat one na small tin na
Mad Melon: I go show next week after my birthday
Krissy: No Kai
Mad Melon: Na you and Jahson follow come?
Krissy: Yes
Mad Melon: OK, hope say una no de go now?
Krissy: We go soon go, I no de like drive for night.
Mad Melon: Abeg mek una just wait small mek Jahson video my performance.
Krissy: No wahala.

I never knew he was going to die soon... I can't stop crying.
RIP Bro. I miss you Mad Melon (Danfo Driver). Your legacy lives on.Your music is evergreen!
Death is a natural phenomenon, nobody can stop it. Sleep well starboy!

Below is the photo at Surulere during our friend's Child Dedication on Sunday'.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/nigerian-man-shares-his-last-moment.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Last Moment With Late Singer Mad Melon,shares Photos(pho by Davash222(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Death awaits us all. Live right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Last Moment With Late Singer Mad Melon,shares Photos(pho by Wealthierboy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
He better erase-am before he follow suit o grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Last Moment With Late Singer Mad Melon,shares Photos(pho by darocha1: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mad melon. AJ 2 da world
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Last Moment With Late Singer Mad Melon,shares Photos(pho by ugwusunday(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
See that kind ororo wet dey table, if person take this thing well hope death no go find Nam come

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Last Moment With Late Singer Mad Melon,shares Photos(pho by ubcandid(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Omo make our youths no too dey look the social media ish they evaluate person pocket. That's what's happening around the society now, young folks no longer want to put their head down in UNI as they believe they can just "BLOW".

So mad Mellon dey request for free session. It's either these guys didn't get their priorities right (which I doubt) or the record labels are a canker worm in the industry.

It's so pathetic I tell you. There need to be harmonization of standards in the industry so these guys can live a meaningful life also. Just as FIFA has placed caps on agents pay off in football.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Last Moment With Late Singer Mad Melon,shares Photos(pho by mezarddinny: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
krissyjoh the IndecentStar? we wet dey go xvdieos sabi am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Last Moment With Late Singer Mad Melon,shares Photos(pho by JasonScoolari: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oh papa mo, Lord we're crying down to
our soul.
We'll never let you go 'cos we no de
jisoro
We we wooooo wo wo ooo
Mad Melon lives for your window oo.
Ye ye eh ye My Lord, Mountain blaq
lives for your window.
We we woo wo wo oooh
Mad Melon lives for your window oo.
Ye ye eh ye My Lord, Mountain blaq
lives for your window.
Wooh

Those lines brings back good memories of the Danfo Drivers.

Back then, these guys added much fun to our lives. The likes of Daddy Showkey, Zule Zoo, Edris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetula, 2shots, Adaz, Baba FryO, Sunny Neji, Paul I.K Dairo, Plantation Boiz, Ekwe, Stereo Man, Stylplus and Danfo Drivers.

Sleep peacefully Mad Melon, we go "Kpolongo" for the other side.

(1) (Reply)

Funmi Awelewa Shows-off New Tattoo (photo) / Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda Marks Birthday With Adorable Yoga-themed Shoot / Falz Reacts To Toke Makinwa Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.