Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Lady Captures The Moment Two People Were abducted In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Captures The Moment Two People Were abducted In Abuja (1143 Views)

Man Escapes From Kidnappers' Den After He & 5 Others Were Abducted In Kogi / CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Captures The Moment Two People Were abducted In Abuja by GistMore8: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lady captures the moment two people were allegedly abducted, today, in Abuja.

She revealed they struggled with the two ladies and push them inside the car and there were nobody to rescue them.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lady-captures-the-moment-two-people-were-allegedly-abducted-in-abuja

Re: Lady Captures The Moment Two People Were abducted In Abuja by GistMore8: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2019

Re: Lady Captures The Moment Two People Were abducted In Abuja by GOFRONT(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
undecided

Wait o.....Na one of the Abductees Balance for front of the bus so??

Re: Lady Captures The Moment Two People Were abducted In Abuja by Sirmuel1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
I just hope I'm able to move to Canada this year. I'm tired of reading bad news everyday. I'm scared it might happen to me soon or someone close to me sad
Re: Lady Captures The Moment Two People Were abducted In Abuja by GistmoreNG: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
cool
Re: Lady Captures The Moment Two People Were abducted In Abuja by faithfull18(f): 5:10am On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Lady Captures The Moment Two People Were abducted In Abuja by bigpicture001: 12:06am On Sep 29, 2019
What is causing it is organ transplant and sometimes for ransome
Re: Lady Captures The Moment Two People Were abducted In Abuja by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 29, 2019
The Horse is prepared for the battle but safety is of the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Four Yahoo Boys Over Fraud (Photos) / Man Assaults Wife For Slaughtering Chicken Meant For Christmas / Sotitobire Saga:Police Arrest 10 Over Burning Of Church In Akure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.