Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why I Dumped Fatoyinbo – COZA Pastor’s Ex-spiritual Leader - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Dumped Fatoyinbo – COZA Pastor’s Ex-spiritual Leader (249 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Fatoyinbo – COZA Pastor’s Ex-spiritual Leader by freelansa: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Reverend Emmanuel Onset, an ex-spiritual father to Biodun Fatoyinbo, has opened up on why he dumped him.

In an interview with Adesua Onyenokwe, Onset stated that a 2013 allegation on extra-marital affair against Fatoyinbo of COZA Church made him part ways with him.

He made this known in reaction to the rape allegation against Fatoyinbo by wife of singer Timi Dakolo, Busola Dakolo.

According to Oset: “I had been Fatoyinbo’s spiritual mentor for years and have had to wade in when similar allegations were made against him.

“I investigated and the evidence against him was overwhelming but at the end, he promised that he would change.

“I had to cut off from him after a member of his church accused him in 2013 of having an extramarital affair.

“When that incident happened, I called him and told him that I wanted us to talk, but he kept avoiding me for many months.

“From August 2013 to April 2014, I kept putting pressure on him to come so we could discuss the issue but he avoided me. So I had to write him a letter telling him that I was no longer interested in being his mentor.”

https://wotzup.ng/why-i-dumped-fatoyinbo-coza-pastors-ex-spiritual-leader/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Why I Dumped Fatoyinbo – COZA Pastor’s Ex-spiritual Leader by NaijaTushboy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
This fatoyinbo is a very handsome young man.i swear if i was to be a woman i wouldn't mind spreading ma nyash 4 him.

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Sees Thorns On The Path. / A Warning Message To All Interested In Making Heaven (video) / Man Spotted Burning The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.