Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Nairaland Youtube Channel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Nairaland Youtube Channel (241 Views)

Best Scene Challenge. My Official Nairaland Youtube Channel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nairaland Youtube Channel by Jalabase(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hi, am JALABASE. I will be posting trending videos here as e dey hot. Kindly like, share and subscribe.

©️JALABASE TV✊
Re: My Nairaland Youtube Channel by Jalabase(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
*#BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos)*

From a far distance we could hear mercy say what's going on why is she talking?..then Cindy passed the message across to tacha that she said you are stupid.. 

That was how tacha started talking o.... Mercy came in and faced her o... Then tacha said she is looking for clout... Then both of them started going back and forth, then the guys too faced themselves like they were fighting too, saying they also want highlights....but the ladies still found a way to get our attention with their rants... 

Like share and subscribe
Thank you

*©️JALABASE MEDIA✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D663fgaWTg

(1) (Reply)

Kings Comedy / Dae3 ft. TDA - 6:41 a.m (Prod By Double Six) / Try Not To Laugh Challenge ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.