Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Django Career Path - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Django Career Path (301 Views)

Career path, Learn Graphic Design Online / How To Choose The Right Career Path / Benefits Of Graphics Design As A Career Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Django Career Path by hitan(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
I need advice from tech gurus in the house, for a couple of months now I have been learning python programming language and I have decided to take Django Career path. Django is arguably one of the best web frameworks out there, I intend combining Javascript(for front end) and Django (for back end) to become a full stack web developer. Now the problem is I rarely see Django developers on freelance sites, on job ads, most developers are node.js or laravel and Django is arguably better than these frameworks and is developed with solely python which is the easiest syntax programming language out there. I want tech gurus and ICT enthusiasts to enlighten me if Django is still relevant.
Re: Django Career Path by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
hitan:
I need advice from tech gurus in the house, for a couple of months now I have been learning python programming language and I have decided to take Django Career path. Django is arguably one of the best web frameworks out there, I intend combining Javascript(for front end) and Django (for back end) to become a full stack web developer. Now the problem is I rarely see Django developers on freelance sites, on job ads, most developers are node.js or laravel and Django is arguably better than these frameworks and is developed with solely python which is the easiest syntax programming language out there. I want tech gurus and ICT enthusiasts to enlighten me if Django is still relevant.
Relevant... Yes
mostly used... Not really.. programming is a complicated skill/,work situation... Most employers on freelance site don't really care (aren't specific) about what u use as far as you can perform the job well.... While big companies will hire developer with specific skills like Django because they already have an in-house developer using it... Or their system is built around it and it's expensive changing to a totally new framework... Or they really need it to be solely done in Django.....

Most times when web developers are hired especially php... They rarely ask if they will use laravel or codeigniter... It's left for the freelancer to say or show what he uses.....

First describe ur work(backend developer) or python developer... Before thinking about whether they like python, php, c sharp or .net

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day.... 'aesopian' / Multitasking: How Do You Cope? / Explicit Whatsapp Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.