Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Bayelsa 2019: Governor's Aide Decamps To Opposition Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa 2019: Governor's Aide Decamps To Opposition Party (503 Views)

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa 2019: Governor's Aide Decamps To Opposition Party by FutureDecisions: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bayelsa 2019: Governor's Aide Decamps To Opposition Party

A former Senior Special Assistant to Governor Seriake Dickson on Youth Development, Hon Kenneth Eke-Spiff, has dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to join forces with the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Hon Eke-Spiff is an aspirant of the PDP for Brass Constituency I in the Bayelsa State House of Assembly, in the last 2019 general elections.

In his letter of Resignation addressed to the Ward I Chairman of the PDP in Brass LGA, Hon Eke-Spiff thanked the party for the platform to serve in the ward as a pioneer executive member and Bayelsa State at large.

When Igbere TV News inquired from him on the reason why he was leaving the PDP over the telephone, he said it was simply personal.

“My reasons for leaving the party is personal”, he said. “I will be issuing a formal statement to that effect shortly.”

He told our correspondent that he had concluded his registration process with the APC in his Ward, adding, “I am certain the the game is up for the restoration government and the PDP in Bayelsa”.

http://igberetvnews.com/1027901/photos-of-hon-eke-spiff-completing-the-registration-process-with-apc/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Bayelsa 2019: Governor's Aide Decamps To Opposition Party by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
It is all over for the Alarmist PDP in Bayelsa State... grin grin
Re: Bayelsa 2019: Governor's Aide Decamps To Opposition Party by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Politics is all about change.

(1) (Reply)

Division In Kwara APC Over Governor’s Style / SDP Secretariat Burnt Down In Lokoja Kogi State. / APC Bayelsa Governorship PRIMARY: Court Ruled, APC Has No Candidate For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.