Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

South Africa Misses Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africa Misses Nigerians (540 Views)

South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa / Criminals Stripped Cars In South Africa Hours After They Stole Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Misses Nigerians by tlotlomath(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
In South Africa it has not been a rosy time for Nigerian foreign nationals in South Africa due to xenophobic attacks. Nigerians based in South Africa were the victims of xenophobic attacks by our fellow South African brothers who believe they are entitled to everything in life. I understand the fight against drug and human trafficking crimes happening in South Africa Mastered by the Nigerians. In South Africa young girls are trafficked and forced into the sex slavery industry by Nigerian human traffickers which is so sad but not all Nigerians are corrupt, there some Nigerians who were making a clean living but just because they are Nigerians they were also attacked by South Africans and as a South African I humbly apologise for that ordeal the Nigerians went through, we are not xenophobic towards foreigners is just that we don't want drugs and young girls being forced to become prostitutes in South Africa. All foreigners are welcome in South Africa but must come with good intentions not to come destroy young people's lives for money. Truly we are going to miss the Nigerians, they were also contributing to the economic growth in South Africa with successful small businesses which we heavily relied on whereas not even South Africans can offer a good services like Nigerians. Brothers and sisters we miss you so much in South Africa but we understand the situation. I hope those who returned are making a difference in Nigeria. Together Africans we are one nation.
Keep well
Mr Tlotlo Mathuloe
Re: South Africa Misses Nigerians by Acjohn(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
We no miss una at all.
We will only begin to feel your pain of missing us if your government can pay for all the businesses SA ppl destroyed.

We didn't come to SA to be pitied just as you are doing now, we came to work and make money.

Keep your pity and pay us our money.

I hope I speak the mink of my fellow Naija ppl?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Misses Nigerians by GraGra247(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Acjohn:
We no miss una at all.
We will only begin to feel your pain of missing us if your government can pay for all the businesses SA ppl destroyed.

We didn't come to SA to be pitied just as you are doing now, we came to work and make money.

Keep your pity and pay us our money.

I hope I speak the mink of my fellow Naija ppl?

PERFECTLY SPOKEN!!. You deserve an award.
Re: South Africa Misses Nigerians by nlPoster: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
I guess, @ topic.

When you have to choose either head north or south, it creates problems.

Nigerians are used to the good life, it's hard for them to go back to what they consider substandard (Nigeria).
Re: South Africa Misses Nigerians by tlotlomath(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Africans we need to work together is just that in South Africa some people are kinda illiterate
Re: South Africa Misses Nigerians by youngsahito(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
tlotlomath:
In South Africa it has not been a rosy time for Nigerian foreign nationals in South Africa due to xenophobic attacks. Nigerians based in South Africa were the victims of xenophobic attacks by our fellow South African brothers who believe they are entitled to everything in life. I understand the fight against drug and human trafficking crimes happening in South Africa Mastered by the Nigerians. In South Africa young girls are trafficked and forced into the sex slavery industry by Nigerian human traffickers which is so sad but not all Nigerians are corrupt, there some Nigerians who were making a clean living but just because they are Nigerians they were also attacked by South Africans and as a South African I humbly apologise for that ordeal the Nigerians went through, we are not xenophobic towards foreigners is just that we don't want drugs and young girls being forced to become prostitutes in South Africa. All foreigners are welcome in South Africa but must come with good intentions not to come destroy young people's lives for money. Truly we are going to miss the Nigerians, they were also contributing to the economic growth in South Africa with successful small businesses which we heavily relied on whereas not even South Africans can offer a good services like Nigerians. Brothers and sisters we miss you so much in South Africa but we understand the situation. I hope those who returned are making a difference in Nigeria. Together Africans we are one nation.
Keep well
Mr Tlotlo Mathuloe
Innocent people are suffering for the pain of the drug dealers...don't be too quick to judge others
Re: South Africa Misses Nigerians by skyblueking(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Keep your country to yourself... Maybe your next xenophobic attack would be within yourselves....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Pastor Caught Trying To Plant "Idol" While Conducting Family Deliverance / Many Hookers Arrested After A Client Allegedly Died During Sex At A Hotel In UAE / Man Runs Out Of Patience, As He Goes To Confront His Debtor In Ikota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.