Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Leo AI Bot Works Wonders On My iOS Device - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Leo AI Bot Works Wonders On My iOS Device (356 Views)

Unlocking Your Ios Device: A Guide To Icloud Bypass / Banks With AI Bots Like Leo / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Leo AI Bot Works Wonders On My iOS Device by Temitope1759(f): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
"I am LEO, your personal virtual banker!”
I just love it when I see that...

Don’t blame me, it’s sheer excitement and assurance that LEO will attend to my needs, how I like, when I like, with what I like.

And LEO has been doing this for a while now, since it was launched in 2018. As you know, with UBA's LEO, an AI chatbot already on Facebook Messenger and Android, existing and prospective customers could check their balance, open an account, transfer funds, pay bills, and do a whole lot of banking services.

However, LEO, as good as 'he' is, was nowhere to be found on my IOS. Initially, I thought I searched for 'him' wrongly till I learnt UBA chose to perfect the introduction of LEO to Apple Users before release; a good move by all means, because LEO on Apple Business Chat is now launched, and early adopters have given rave reviews of their time on the service. You should try it yourself www.ubagroup.com/apple-business-chat

Well, now that Leo is finally on Apple devices, not only do you get to sort out your banking needs with LEO, you can also have a one on one conversation with a live agent right there on the Apple Business Chat app, in cases of instant escalation.

So if you own an iPhone or iPad, get ready to rock Leo to the fullest. Just make sure your device is on iOS 11.3 and higher (because Apple Business Chat will only work with those iOS versions).

My iPhone is compatible all right, so I got mine straight on UBA's website - www.ubagroup.com in my browser, clicked on the – chat with messages – button, and voila, Leo popped up.You can also find him on the bank’s mobile app, click 'chat with messages' button and he would initiate a chat with you right away.

This was fun and I just had to share with you.
Try LEO from UBA bank too and let me know how your time with ‘him’ went in the comment section.

Cc lalasticlala , mkmyers45, UjSizzle

Re: How Leo AI Bot Works Wonders On My iOS Device by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
I thought Leo works only on WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
Re: How Leo AI Bot Works Wonders On My iOS Device by Realboygenius(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
The future is almost here
There would be a time people won't need to go to the bank to perform any transactions. Everything would be done on smartphone.
Cc lalasticlala
Re: How Leo AI Bot Works Wonders On My iOS Device by Techm8: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Realboygenius:
There would be a time people won't need to go to the bank to perform any transactions. Everything would be done on smartphone.
Cc lalasticlala
Can't remember the last time I walked into a bank sef
Re: How Leo AI Bot Works Wonders On My iOS Device by Ennyholar: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Realboygenius:
Cc lalasticlala

The future is here my brother
Artificial intelligence is here to stay and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.
Re: How Leo AI Bot Works Wonders On My iOS Device by Techm8: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Every bank is now turning to AI.... technology making our lives more convenient

1 Like

Re: How Leo AI Bot Works Wonders On My iOS Device by shiftback: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
One more reason I don't need to walk into a bank
Re: How Leo AI Bot Works Wonders On My iOS Device by rottable(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
I just hope yahoo boys won't hack this leo
Re: How Leo AI Bot Works Wonders On My iOS Device by AmadorSays: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nice, banking made easy grin

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Cardless Withdrawal – How To Get Money Without ATM Card / Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating / The Roadmap To Greatness--five Spiritual Excersises No One Told You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.