Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,580 members, 7,820,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Neymar, Barcelona Legal Battle Goes To Court After Talks Collapse - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar, Barcelona Legal Battle Goes To Court After Talks Collapse (389 Views)

Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse / Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban / Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar, Barcelona Legal Battle Goes To Court After Talks Collapse by ValentineEkpezu(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Neymar, Barcelona legal battle goes to court after talks collapse ON September 27, 2019 3:15 PM / IN Sports / BY Victor Ogunyinka Lawyers for Brazilian footballer Neymar and Spanish champions Barcelona failed Friday in their bid to avert a multi-million-dollar court battle over a tangled contract dispute. Neymar. PHOTO: AFP “It is going to court,” Barcelona lawyer Josep Vives told journalists outside the court after the closed- door reconciliation talks had collapsed. ALSO READ: Navas Joins PSG From Real Madrid In ‘keeper Swap A court official told journalists that the hearing which is open to the public would begin later on Friday. The case revolves around a decision by Neymar, the world’s most expensive footballer, to quit Barcelona in 2017 and join Paris Saint- Germain in a stunning coup for the French club. The move angered the Spanish giants who filed a complaint for breach of contract against the 27-year- old superstar who had pledged loyalty to Barcelona by signing a new deal just one year earlier. Neymar arrived in Barcelona Thursday ahead of the hearing which was set for 10:00 am (0800 GMT) Friday but lawyers confined later he was not at court.
Re: Neymar, Barcelona Legal Battle Goes To Court After Talks Collapse by nakaman: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
I just recalled the hyme pass me not oh gentle savior

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Barcelona Legal Battle Goes To Court After Talks Collapse by ValentineEkpezu(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
[LOLZ.....]
Re: Neymar, Barcelona Legal Battle Goes To Court After Talks Collapse by sure4U: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
make mola
okay,check me out tomorrow sure hurry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Injury Update, As Scan Showed / Fury Attacked In Training By Strowman / Rohr: I Prefer To Concede First And Win Match;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.