Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki (34216 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Studyinchina200(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2019
It’s only in Nigeria you will see citizens praising the people that are oppressing them.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by stormborn28(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2019
slimfit1:
Tell her to take her make up off let us see how she looks. Maduieke doesn't look that nice anymore after power shift.
you got it meeeeennnhhh... The Fvck up will be obvious
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Oshin56(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2019
Abubaushe:
Gbemi is NEVER a fulani person,her father from Abeokuta(ogun state) and mother from owo(ondo state)
.A full omoluabi from yorubaland.
Her grand father migrated to Ilorin from Abeokuta.
Pls note
her father not her grand father migrated to Ilorin
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Lagbaja01(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2019
She beautiful.....but the virtuous and upright part is what I don't know. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by shineeye1: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2019
TheLegalEagle:
She is fierce and bold
Beautiful and smart
‬Honest and upright
Intelligent and humble ‬ ‪
She is an embodiment of virtue and honor.‬
‪She is Nigeria’s Minister of State for Transportation, Distinguished Sen. Gbemi Saraki.

She bears potentials to become Nigeria's first female President. Meanwhile, Amaechi enjoy!
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2019
See power of make-up ...
The day I saw a lady in my office without makeup, since then, I no dey eye all these makeup ladies...
She's is ugly and disguising to the essence that I feel like vomiting ...And if you see the lady on makeup, if care is not taking, you will be Cumming...

Ladies are deceiver
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by dannybrasky(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Success1020:
Gbemi is a Fulani woman, born in UK. She is not Yoruba. Yorubas are not light skin naturally!

Go to ondo state,even in the villages,yellow yoruba people full der berekete. Them say person never waka na em make am no se squirrel wey get hunch back grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by dannybrasky(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2019
glink2015:
See power of make-up ...
The day I saw a lady in my office without makeup, since then, I no dey eye all these makeup ladies...
She's is ugly and disguising to the essence that I feel like vomiting ...And if you see the lady on makeup, if care is not taking, you will be Cumming...

Ladies are deceiver

Gbemi Saraki without make up.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by SKhanmi: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2019
TheLegalEagle:
This one is a different crop. Go make your findings about her. And come collect N20,000 from me if I’m wrong.
Deal?

I assume you are a unilorite? Have you ever visited the hinterlands of Kwara? I've met many Ilorin indigenes that don't even know some places exist in their state. Try & tour around the state,go as far as the border towns. See why kwara is one of the most backward states in nigeria despite its huge resources. Charity begins at home miss. She's not in that position to change anything, like most.

By the way,that 20k would send a lot of kids to primary school in some of your poorer LG's, that's if they have a functioning school to begin with in the first place.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by joseph1832(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2019
She's very cute.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Kaymansion(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2019
This is epitome of beautiful, love her so much

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by meetmeonline: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2019
slimfit1:
Tell her to take her make up off let us see how she looks. Maduieke doesn't look that nice anymore after power shift.
'
'
You must be so gullible to believe Maduekwe is now broke (from those made-up picture you see), so gullible!....it's your type that our politicians want to see born in Nigerian hospitals everyday!
'
'
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by emmasege: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Success1020:
Gbemi is a Fulani woman, born in UK. She is not Yoruba. Yorubas are not light skin naturally!
What do you know about the Sarakis? Hope you know that Olusola Saraki's father was from Abeokuta?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by NwaDumbledore(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2019
Una don start again abi
Charleys:
There is only one Saraki. And that is Bukola Saraki.

All other Sarakis are fake.

You shall know him come 2023

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Kunzu(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2019
TheLegalEagle:
This one is a different crop. Go make your findings about her. And come collect N20,000 from me if I’m wrong.
Deal?

You fit give me that #20,000 as per say, you studied law for Unilorin, you get foundation Wey be for humanity and you be one person wey I respect a lot.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by NoToPile: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2019
See them saying the woman is not beautiful just because of political affiliation.

They cant say facts without sentiments.

One may not fancy the sarakis but Gbemi is a beautiful woman, if its for beauty the sarakis have it.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by slimfit1(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2019
meetmeonline:

'
'
You must be so gullible to believe Maduekwe is now broke (from those made-up picture you see), so gullible!....it's your type that our politicians want to see born in Nigerian hospitals everyday!
'
'

She is not she is just keeping our commonwealth.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Success1020:

So says the king of fools
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by kingmimi: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
ʍaҡɛ ʊք ɢօօɖ o
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by yeyeosoronga: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
slimfit1:

The only reason Madueke/she doesnt look nice anymore is because of efcc palavar, and her fake cancer make up
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by yeyeosoronga: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
dannybrasky:

Still pretty...
If you're fine, you're fine. You dont need make up before your beauty shines through. You dont even need to be fair skinned before the world will know they're looking at a beautiful person.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by hyperflex(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
I wish to work under this woman. She’s so milfy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Olujoe1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
TheLegalEagle:
Deal?
I can't stop laughing, different crop but bud from the same soil, she's in no way better than others.

We ain't going to buy the idea that she's beautiful rather her inputs has a formal senator and present minster. Thank you.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Starhearts: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
It be like say she get big boobs
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Sagay212: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
dannybrasky:

forget levels...this woman too fine.....taaaa! She as she sweet. even the brother self na handsome man.

See as woman fresh and set.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Spacewalker(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Honest and upright abi

Is there a politician who is upright and honest in this country

APC stooges trying to make this one relevant
Who knew her before sef?

A woman that fights with her own brother and caused confusion in the family just because of political gains is a disgrace to women worldwide

Nonsense and politics undecided
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by Banmeallday: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
How did OP come up with those conclusions....just from picture abi...

The Nigger Area
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by nobilie: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Honest and upright? Do you know what you are saying?
There's nothing honest/upright about the beneficiaries of societe general banks loot or the looting of kwara state.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by misterjosh(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Compensation post undecided
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by catalan15(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Charleys:
There is only one Saraki. And that is Bukola Saraki.

All other Sarakis are fake.

You shall know him come 2023
Really?
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by TheLegalEagle(f): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2019
SKhanmi:

I assume you are a unilorite? Have you ever visited the hinterlands of Kwara? I've met many Ilorin indigenes that don't even know some places exist in their state. Try & tour around the state,go as far as the border towns. See why kwara is one of the most backward states in nigeria despite its huge resources. Charity begins at home miss. She's not in that position to change anything, like most.

By the way,that 20k would send a lot of kids to primary school in some of your poorer LG's, that's if they have a functioning school to begin with in the first place.

1. Was she governor of Kwara? NO
2. She was senator for 4 years and reps member for 8 years. Today no female legislator has sponsored as much bill as she did 12 years after her tenure as a legislator.
3. Today no politician in kwara has given out as much scholarship as she has given in kwara state.
4. I will be very glad if you are open minded with your assertion.

5. By the way, the 20k isn’t up to what I personally give out to the less privileged. You can learn about Eagles Foundation For Humanity
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki by TheLegalEagle(f): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2019
nobilie:
Honest and upright? Do you know what you are saying?
There's nothing honest/upright about the beneficiaries of societe general banks loot or the looting of kwara state.

Link her to the Societe Generale fraud and we will talk frankly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Drinking Joint At Taraba Cattle Market. 3 Dead, 19 Injured (Pix) / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) / Excited Women Hail Oshiomhole At Ikpoba Okha As He Passed By. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.