Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

How To Increase Your Salary In 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Increase Your Salary In 2019 (242 Views)

How Can You Manage 150k Salary In Lagos?? / An Employer Asking Applicant About His Salary In His Previous Work.is It Right? / Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Salary In 2019 by Icequeen94(f): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Are you ready to make more money this year?
Have you been working and haven't gotten a raise for quite a while?
Or you feel your efforts towards the organization is not being appreciated?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then maybe its time to take another step towards getting higher pay.

I am going to tell you about MySalaryScale Salary Calculator and how you can use it to help you negotiate your way to a higher salary.
Working for quite a while without receiving that paycheck of your dreams even though you put in your best in the company can be frustrating.
But are you sure you’ve taken the right approach to getting a higher salary?

Well, just like employers will say “they expect employees to ask for more as long as they are being reasonable”, it now depends on your strategy for asking for that salary you need and really deserve.
And this is where salary calculator comes in because it is the starting point for your argument for a raise.

Follow me as I show you some of the ways you can earn more this 2019... continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Femakie HR Officer Urgently Needed / Experienced Writer Needed / Branch Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.