Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed (2329 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed by samueloduoye(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Biodun Fatoyinbo, the senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), has been battling a rape scandal for the past three months.

In every occasion, he would feign ignorance, as he is doing again now. However, Emmanuel Oset, a former spiritual father to the pastor, has allegedly revealed that the COZA pastor is an unrepentant pervert.

Oset, who is the presiding pastor of Champions’ Church, Ilorin, while speaking during an interview on Arise TV, likened Biodun Fatoyinbo to the biblical Judas who despite being loved betrayed Jesus. He said there was nothing the church could do for someone who is not ready to be helped.

Read full story here: https://qwenu.com/2019/09/27/biodun-fatoyinbos-well-kept-secret-is-now-exposed/
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed by Adepet222(f): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed by Wealthierboy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pastors are known for bleeping people's wive so me never suprise in this guy case
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed by Ciaos: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
To err is human,to forgive is divine.God knows why he said we should leave judgement to him, he sees what is done in the secret and in the open.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ciaos:
To err is human,to forgive is divine.God knows why he said we should leave judgement to him, he sees what is done in the secret and in the open.
when ur daughter is raped you can leave judgement to God

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed by Ciaos: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
when ur daughter is raped you can leave judgement to God
My daughter won't keep secrets from me. No one will rape my daughter,but if such happens,i will know because my daughter won't keep the serete only to tell it years after.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ciaos:

My daughter won't keep secrets from me. No one will rape my daughter,but if such happens,i will know because my daughter won't keep the serete only to tell it years after.
deep down your vengeance knows no boundary......pray for the safety of our unborn daughters
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed by Annie939(f): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
this is not story any more everybody knows that man and bleeping are like bread and butter

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed by abels(m): 12:40am On Sep 28, 2019
you are raking guy..i see it happening to you sef
Ciaos:

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed by dkronicle(m): 1:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Pastor matter no concern me Please read my signature below
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Well-kept Secret Is Now Exposed by freemi(m): 3:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Ciaos:

whatever. Stil leave judgement

#RIP Nigerian Veteran Singer SKY-B Is Dead. (Photos) / Gospel Singer Tosin Bee Wedding With Nollywood Actress Princess Temilade Murna / Tuface And Annie Idibia's Second Daughter Undergoes Successful Surgery (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61