Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,480 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Hottest Investment Opportunity - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hottest Investment Opportunity (455 Views)

2015 Investment Opportunity ( Insight Secrets ) / Nigerian Hottest Dating Site / Hottest Investment In Nigeria Has Arrived. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Investment Opportunity by Investguru: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2010
Ohaneze Ndi Igbo,

The hottest investment opportunity to make quick cash is in a promotion packaged by an estate firm to market their

latest product called Be nd’ Igbo. The company involved has created an Igbo People Village which they are now

selling only to Ibo people at installment rates to make it affordable. The value of this property would have skyrocket

by the time you finish paying by installments. They have only 300 plots available in this promo. A person that buys

now will be able to auction his plot to the highest bidder among Igbo prominent sons that will hear of it late. I have

cornered several plots already and am looking to add more. If you want a quick profit like me call my number and I

will give you their address for free.

Investment Guru

(1) (Reply)

Import And Export Business For Home / Forex Traders In The House / Who Do You Want As The Nigerian President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.