Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Had Forgotten About Regina Daniels Until I Saw This... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had Forgotten About Regina Daniels Until I Saw This... (980 Views)

Jaruma Spills Details About Regina Daniels And What She Does As Voicenote Surfac / The Truth About Regina And Nwoko / 8 Fact's They Didn't Tell You About Regina Daniel's Billionaire Husband, Ned Nwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had Forgotten About Regina Daniels Until I Saw This... by callmeVIBRANT(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
I had forgotten about Regina Daniels until... I saw this

Re: I Had Forgotten About Regina Daniels Until I Saw This... by sexycat: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
so now what is the tears for, is it that you are crying because you don't deserved weak straffing or you are crying because you don't love him.

Manage it whatever the answer is because you can't have it all since you simply chose frivolities and greed over your senses stop coming to the public to complain how you feel.

sit back and start enjoying your marriage , and by the way what is stopping you from conceiving since, i remembered during our grandmothers time by now they should be expecting second baby at your age because you should be at your prime time for child bearing couple with your age. shocked shocked undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Shatta Bandle Signed To Ghana National Team See Him Play (video) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Sexy Bra Top / Breaking: Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Congratulate Mercy For Winning BBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.