Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To (52488 Views)

9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme / Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by dochenaj: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I detest extravagant men. Rich people stay rich by investing and being frugal. Give wisely.
For some ladies they can't draw a line between frugality and stinginess and view both as the same hence they detest such men.
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Emceesaka: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gofwane:
My own na to gather friends go drink to stupor.
When i wake up in the morning, check my pocket and see only #100, i sit down and begin to plan my life, thinking about all the stuff i intend to buy.

Once money enter, na back to square 1 again grin

Na me dey do this pass, And for Eastern part here no body is ready to advice you.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Omoslim26: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Choice22:
Before nko, 1k can bend some bottles na

smiles

even meat join nam self trophy beer 2bottles=400 with goat meat pepper soup 500 then use the #100 change buy 2 pkomo
oh how I love pkomo �

2 Likes

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by SaturnNick(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gofwane:
When i wake up in the morning, check my pocket and see only #100, i sit down and begin to plan my life, thinking about all the stuff i intend to buy.

I can relate, bro.
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Gofwane(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Emceesaka:

Na me dey do this pass, And for Eastern part here no body is ready to advice you.
Inside life no easy i swear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Choice22(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Orissodiq:
U just made my neighbour keep looking at me like something is wrong with me. Seriously i was just laughing and laughing with all those posts. Please i wish you can be dropping something like this twice a week to make our day. I love you so much guy.
Thanks � I will try with more updates
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
dochenaj:

For some ladies they can't draw a line between frugality and stinginess and view both as the same hence they detest such men.
A man who has and yet stingy to himself and those around him should b avoided
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Choice22(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Omoslim26:

even meat join nam self trophy beer 2bottles=400 with goat meat pepper soup 500 then use the #100 change buy 2 pkomo
oh how I love pkomo �
Smiles
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Omoslim26: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
AJIBOLA840:
read a similar story like this

https://www.nairaland.com/5442096/sister-what-all-useless-blogger
oga take this rubbish to romance section is your brain paining you take ya time oh

1 Like

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Emmzy201(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Otunbascotty:
I can relate to all these like mad. I have learnt the hard way while in my final year in school. My girl left me when I became broke from excessive spending. I presently earn hundreds of thousands in naira monthly and I still live in a one room apartment. I have no girlfriend, I don't drink no more. I write down all the important things I need weekly and keep the necessary things far away. Konji has been killing me but I can't repeat same shit I did in school no more. Now I got couple millions sitting in my account. I only use wi-fi at work for browsing and at&t for data to chat my mum, my crush, sisters and brothers. I take public transportation. Moral lesson always keep enough cash handy. Don't buy anything if you can't afford to buy it again the next day.
which work are you doing na
link me up
I'm tired of being broke
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by CanadaOrBust: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
eightsin:
LOL

Tom, don't let anybody kid you. It's all personal, every bit of business... And you know something? Accidents don't happen to people who take accidents as a personal insult.

Mario Puzo
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Abcruz(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pkid:
I have a story to share I slept with a girl around my area on April 27 I left so noting happened not on till I slept with a girl on d July 27 .......

on August 3 I started feeling pain around my joint,knee and a little cold deziness so am thinking maybe is because I hardly eat because am worry about the HiV of a stuff so I went to do test on August 6 so it was negative but on d same month again

August 4 I slept with a girl with condom so I started getting worry that the girl I recently slept with july 27 have giving me HIV but to my surprise I took her for test on September 27 she is negative so am still worry if am at risk of HIV
please help me

This is what happens when sex becomes your reason for living.
men are exploring great things to make the world a better place you're busy jumping from skirt to skirt?

Irresponsibility has a price you're on your way to take the regrets if you do not reconsider your purpose of existence.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Offpoint:
I'm too broke to relate, before I spend N1000 dey calculation nobi here... person go think sey I get exam.
I fit spend 2 hours for market dey price things and extra hour to decide if I should buy.
yesterday I was pricing pure water

God punish poverty, thunder put am jara.

Pure water? Hahahahahah
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pkid:
I have a story to share I slept with a girl around my area on April 27 I left so noting happened not on till I slept with a girl on d July 27 .......

on August 3 I started feeling pain around my joint,knee and a little cold deziness so am thinking maybe is because I hardly eat because am worry about the HiV of a stuff so I went to do test on August 6 so it was negative but on d same month again. Ooohhhh must una share problem,the memes just dey make me lol ,u come pause am with this.mtcheeew just leave ur 10yrs jeje & pack up abeg

August 4 I slept with a girl with condom so I started getting worry that the girl I recently slept with july 27 have giving me HIV but to my surprise I took her for test on September 27 she is negative so am still worry if am at risk of HIV
please help me
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Omoslim26: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Guy I replied based on the topic at hand. I don't give a heck about super rich or what not but the struggling ones who don't invest but extravagantly spend once they hit money then come dey look when d money dry. So your analogy is lost on me Bro.

to be truthful dat your write up about Rich people no enter because they live to the fullest but still plan to make more money
the bottom line is PLAN PLAN PLAN

1 Like

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by clems88(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Number 3 got me lool grin
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Gofwane(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
SaturnNick:
I can relate, bro.
#TeamMate grin

i no know say we plenty. I been dey think say i'm on my own

2 Likes

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by webngnews: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by TwentyOnePilots(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gofwane:

I can relate grin
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Fagray(f): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Soo funny but true

1 Like

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Gofwane(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
TwentyOnePilots:

I can relate grin
Another shayo master in the building grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Tylerbreeze(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
I can relate to no. 11 grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by clems88(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jumia's been reaping my Afri and payoneer card angry after ordering the nonsense I'll start regretting sad

1 Like

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Choice22(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gofwane:
#TeamMate grin

i no know say we plenty. I been dey think say i'm on my own
You are not alone, most guys are guilty of that..... Inside life
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hedonisco:

Yen yen yen. Typical Nigerian female. If you would be honest enough to ask yourself how many 'frugal' men you've been swayed by to see your unclothedness in your adult life.

Besides, rich frugal people like who? Rich like who? 90% of rich Nigerians didn't get rich by following this your suggested 'frugality and investment' rich-after- retirement-at-age-70 template. Most of the super rich people I know are the most extravagant (of course some may form frugal for their outer circles). One Bros that I know has been rich forever, since I was in primary school. Has been lavish and wasteful ly extravagant since then...up till now that he is in his late 50s, he still splashes millions on women and thrills, while still having enough to make investment upon investment, buy properties upon properties, upon properties, upon properties.

If you know, you know. Bottom line, work smart and enjoy life.

Infact
I love you. You shoot the antelope for head

1 Like

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Choice22:
Always remember to save for the raining days

If you save for rainy day, rain will fall in your life.

My brother let's flex this life

1 Like

Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Treasure17(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lol. Number fourteen is like heart attack...
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
victorazyvictor:

And you must have been dead if you hadn't spent that.

False
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by SEGLIZ: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gofwane:

I no fit I beg o.
u no just try at all.
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lol cheesy. So funny
Re: 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Otunbascotty:
I can relate to all these like mad. I have learnt the hard way while in my final year in school. My girl left me when I became broke from excessive spending. I presently earn hundreds of thousands in naira monthly and I still live in a one room apartment. I have no girlfriend, I don't drink no more. I write down all the important things I need weekly and keep the necessary things far away. Konji has been killing me but I can't repeat same shit I did in school no more. Now I got couple millions sitting in my account. I only use wi-fi at work for browsing and at&t for data to chat my mum, my crush, sisters and brothers. I take public transportation. Moral lesson always keep enough cash handy. Don't buy anything if you can't afford to buy it again the next day.

Instead of allowing those millions sit in you account doing nothing, put them into a business so you can grow it with time. And by the way if you will take my advice, you can start with me first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.