Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Keane Cause And Effect Download. 2019# - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keane Cause And Effect Download. 2019# (455 Views)

Graphic Works Of Hakeem Effect, Gives Tribal Marks, Featured On BBC / Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy / Meet Onilogbo Hakeem Effect, The Best Makeup Effect Artist In Nigeria (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keane Cause And Effect Download. 2019# by johnellis5: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Download. Working Keane Cause And Effect Full 2019 Album, direct zip link hq.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/1175433647735877632

Cause and Effect is the fifth studio album by English alternative rock band Keane, released on 20 September 2019 through Island Records.[1] It is their first full-length album following their hiatus from early 2014 to late 2018.
Sonically, at least, the record sees the group preserve all the anodyne markers of their original iteration – still present is the watered-down, politely jaunty indie with choruses that swell irresistibly with non-specific emotion, while eternally cherubic frontman Tom Chaplin continues to veer between his rousing mid-range bellow and cut-glass falsetto.

Year: 2019
Genre: Alternative Rock / Pop Rock

Track list:
01. You’re Not Home
02. Love Too Much
03. The Way I Feel
04. Put The Radio On
05. Strange Room
06. Stupid Things
07. Phases
08. I’m Not Leaving
09. Thread
10. Chase The Night Away
11. I Need Your Love
12. New Golden Age (Bonus Track)
13. Difficult Year (Bonus Track)
14. The Way I Feel (Sea Fog Acoustic Session)
15. Stupid Things (Sea Fog Acoustic Session)
16. I’m Not Leaving (Sea Fog Acoustic Session)

Lyrically, however, it’s a different story: Cause and Effect is a warts-and-all document of the demise of a long-term relationship. There are gut-punching accounts of the loneliness, regret and sharp shock of leaving the family home, yet sometimes the brutal honesty serves to alienate – such as on Stupid Things, which details our hero’s reckless behaviour, marital deception and his negligence of fatherly duties. The album ends with a skip in its step thanks to a new romance, though it’s hard to feel a huge amount of goodwill.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Check Out Epic Throwback Photo Of Seyi With His Grandma, Awolowo’s Wife / BBNAIJA:- Mike’s Wife Perri Arrives Nigeria To Support Him / Watson Mega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.