Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House (63780 Views)

Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija / Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London / Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol... That guy that said transfer window got me... grin
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by caprini1: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
I heard Tacha is currently fighting everybody outside the studio,from Ninjas to drivers etc.

11 Likes

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by DonBenny77(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mr P over to you

2 Likes

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Anyenmoney(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Now that Tacha is out, let's go back to Buhari's mistake.

4 Likes

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Lordjb: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good decision from Biggie, we don't need barking dog in the house... See my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by trinity11(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Long overdue

1 Like

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by mayowa1111: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please tell Peter of psquare to pay her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Blitz888(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bad character is like a bad tyre.... It will never take you far.

See as her self induced madness led to her losing out on 60m.

Good riddance to a bad rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Stanleyrays(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
NO LEAVE NO TRANSFER����
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by missCAPS: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Next stop.... DEPRESSION
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
So madam 99 don komot after 49, 49-99

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by adebuk47(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ayiiii
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by amamkingchimex: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chiwawa

2 Likes

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Is that why gotv stopped working?

3 Likes

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
seankafor:
At least the bi'tch can go on selling pvssy on a low
who go get mind pay for smelly pit? She should work on her industry by flushing dz bacteria infection that is eaten deep into her pvssy

2 Likes

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by idonhammer: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rushing to on my television.... This is a good news

Divay22:
I'll stay here till day 99 and nobody can f*cking do anything about it grin grin
Aunty how market grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

I thought cece was bad but this one ehn, not to lie i even voted for cece then, at least she has brain unlike this uncultured and nonsense of a nobody.

Don't quote me for nonsense talk o, cause i won't answer undecided
Biggie don use her make enough money, Mike and Co will complete the balance target grin grin grin

But wait o, what if this is just a stunt shocked shocked. Let's enjoy the moment joor.

1 Like

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good!!
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Goovo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Is that why gotv stopped working?
same here oo
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ogulutu bo nun omi ara ro o ! A toxic character like that trasha should never be allowed to influence the society with her terrible attitude in the name of any reality show.

Patiently waiting for her moronic supporters comments . "Greetme"" come out from your hole!

2 Likes

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by itsme01: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
fans need compesation for her negative atitude

1 Like

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Luke147: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♀�‍♂
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Divay22:
I'll stay here till day 99 and nobody can f*cking do anything about it grin grin
Aunty how market grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

I thought cece was bad but this one ehn, not to lie i even voted for cece then, at least she has brain unlike this uncultured and nonsense of a nobody.

Don't quote me for nonsense talk o, cause i won't answer undecided
Biggie don use her make enough money, Mike and Co will complete the balance target grin grin grin

But wait o, what if this is just a stunt shocked shocked. Let's enjoy the moment joor.
wan bi biggie da...stunt ni bo
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by saintol(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
If no be say BBnaija head no set, sey una no see say that name Tacha and cancer resemble.

1 Like

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by GreetMe(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
Ogulutu bo nun omi ara ro o ! A toxic character like that should never be allowed to influence the society with that terrible attitude in the name of any reality show.

Patiently waiting for what her moronic supporters,like one useless "" Greetme"" ,will say.
Bro..I keep telling you... why are you carrying bbnaija on your head? I thought you said you don't watch it? Tacha wasn't evicted she was disqualified because they know they can't oust her through votes wink
Good luck to the winner of the 60mil...dats the difference between the both of us!
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Christmasdon(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
ITS A RED CARD! TACHA DON'T KNOW PEOPLE HATE HER. BUT SHE KEPT PROGRESSING AND SHE EVEN SAID SHE Z BIGGER THAN BIG BROTHER NAIJA. BIGGIE DON'T WANT HIS NAME DRAG TO THE MUD.

3 Likes

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by chuckcy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
That God for our president buhari, he order tachas eviction
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Akanapiaigwe1: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
fans need compesation for her negative atitude
[/s]
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by VAQAXY: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha why?

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Make stupid Mr p mgt sign her as free transfer nah, as window don close tonight.
Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:

Bro..I keep telling you... why are you carrying bbnaija on your head? I thought you said you don't watch it? Tacha wasn't evicted she was disqualified because they know they can't oust her through votes wink
Good luck to the winner of the 60mil...dats the difference between the both of us!

It is my head after all ! I never told you at any time that I don't watch Bbnaija. Of course I do and I love it. I couldn't just stand your smelly favorite with that her terrible attitude. She is a menace to the society.

Even biggie couldn't stand the odour any longer!

1 Like

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by gurunlocker: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Millions are happy with her disqualification!

Very silly and dumb lady... She fell into the trap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House by Thatwasepic(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha left the house without bathing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him / Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures / Nadia Buari Shows Her Husband's Face, He's A Lebanese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.