Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification (63391 Views)

Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by amazon14: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Everyone gonna use Tacha shine.

Tacha is going to occupy Nairaland space this week, modes over to you
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by youngsahito(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
All na set-up...#teamtacha
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have always despised this tacha of a girl,very rude proud nd dirty.
Nd this is someone's future wife o.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by KayCee92(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
If you want to be FTC here is the hack....just go to Nairaland trending section and comment on any new thread that has TACHA on it. Congratulations, you just made FTC. It coming to FP. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Mateen1000: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha’s fans welcoming me her like :

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Afiahomes(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
ishilove is on this thread grin kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Biggie could've helped her by getting all expenses paid to see a therapist. I am amazed at how someone replies anything thrown at her and more. I could as well recommend 'nairaland' for her. If you want to test your tolerance level, spend a few months here with active comments. If you could be abused here and not be moved, then you'll avoid a lot in the real world.

Typing from experience.
Kimbra, Nairaland been really show you shege. Jude and co fire your ass no be small lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
She is easy to hate, but in the End she is a product of her environment. If you are not tough in the ghetto everyone will walk all over you. That is how she has been comditoned to respond to confrontation. Fight or fight. PH for that matter.

She did the best she could with what she was given. Which was obviously not much. You can see Mike and khafi 's mothers. What do you think Tacha's mum will look like? What did that one do beyond push her out in child birth? When you consider she may not even have finished secondary school?

Even the much loathed arrogance may just be another defence mechanism. You think she was not intimidated sharing a house with people light years ahead of her? As for stupidity, is it stupidity or a lack of education / exposure?

Things we take for granted are not available to everyone. All those challenges she took so long at, did she ever have puzzles or jigsaws as a kid? I remember a friend who told me they grew up poor and did not have money until later. She could not ride a bike. At 24

And all the Mike we are admiring, we would mock in real life. I am a Buta /britico and I have been made fun all my life over that. You realise gentleman is almost an insult in these parts.

There are plenty more Tacha's out there.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sirpaul:
undecided not her type....
You clearly don't know me when I first registered on this forum. I practically reply all insults directed at me 'cause I am hot tempered. Over time, I realized most of them here are either mad or just frustrated by life. In person, I am quiet. Have always been quiet and a few persons who know me offline could attest to that. It's not like I don't talk when provoked, but you'll never see me fight. My nairaland presence and experience made it that you could insult me to my face and I'll just walk away 'cause I usually assume such persons are mad especially when nothing warrants that. I would rather not say how I used silence to make a stupid roomate of mine pack overnight.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Femijohn198: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
look at what bad character and bad body odour has cause to no 1 port- Harcourt daughter now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Biggie could've helped her by getting all expenses paid to see a therapist. I am amazed at how someone replies anything thrown at her and more. I could as well recommend 'nairaland' for her. If you want to test your tolerance level, spend a few months here with active comments. If you could be abused here and not be moved, then you'll avoid a lot in the real world.

Typing from experience.

What experience do u hv anti
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by amiibaby(f): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Are u ok
Jerkules:

U are naturally blessed with DSL kiss
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Lugianostar(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Was even planning before now to give our daughter Tacha not until i heard about these mad woman called Tacha in Bbnaija.

Biggie will have help her get help in 101 Calabar Road in Calabar since i suspect a kolomental wahala paining her.

Atleast Mercy and co will drink water and keep their cup peacefully.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Auxtin85:
If Tasha had won the show, many girls would have believed bad character brings wealth

You dont need bbn for that. It is all around us. Only because efcc don wake up small to deal with the lower case bad characters with wealth.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Jerkules: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
amiibaby:
Are u ok
No I'm Jerkules
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
0KNM:
Kim.bra, Nairaland been really show you shege. Jude and co fire your ass no be small lol
Thank God you are a witness. grin They succeeded in making me more tolerable.
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by adebuk47(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
stevodot22:
No league no transfer market

League kor stage ni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Blisplendor12(f): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
She threw stone at every dog that barked, that was the reason she couldn't reach her destination. I thought she would make it to top three, but intolerance, anger and lack of self control clouded her. Its a pity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by slowice(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Long overdue... Biggie has been too lenient with her and her bs. At some point I said biggie is being partial. She has quarreled with all the finalists.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Insectkiller: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jackye was a brilliant housemate..

Buh she couldn't last since somebody like Tacha uses voodoo/juju and she's an Instagram LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Thank God you are a witness. grin They succeeded in making me more tolerable.
Are you now?
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
0KNM:
Are you now?
You don't want to know.
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by crazygod(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
ornicus:
She is easy to hate, but in the End she is a product of her environment. If you are not tough in the ghetto everyone will walk all over you. That is how she has been comditoned to respond to confrontation. Fight or fight. PH for that matter.

She did the best she could with what she was given. Which was obviously not much. You can see Mike and khafi 's mothers. What do you think Tacha's mum will look like? What did that one do beyond push her out in child birth? When you consider she may not even have finished secondary school?

Even the much loathed arrogance may just be another defence mechanism. As for stupidity, is it stupidity or a lack of education / exposure?

Things we take for granted are not available to everyone. All those challenges she took so long at, did she ever have puzzles or jigsaws as a kid? I remember a friend who told me they grew up poor and did not have money until later. She could not ride a bike.

And all the Mike we are admiring, we would mock in real life. I am a Buta /britico and I have been made fun all my life over that. You realise gentleman is almost an insult in these parts.

My thoughts exactly. Suddenly I feel sorry for her
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by EkwensuAmosu: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Teewhy2:
I don't think most brand will like such attitude and character associated with them, I think this show has helped her to know her weakness and if she can work on it with the game she currently has the sky is her starting point.
lol worse was said about CeeC cheesy

all brands needs is publicity cheesy
if Bobrisky can be signing endorsement...
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You don't want to know.
Well, you’re a calm girl. I think I’ve always seen that part of you. Maybe you was just young and naive at the time and made yourself their target.
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by segun18(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Typing from experience.

Hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Typing from experience.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by eclecticbaron: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
ornicus:

Even the much loathed arrogance may just be another defence mechanism. As for stupidity, is it stupidity or a lack of education / exposure?

Things we take for granted are not available to everyone. All those challenges she took so long at, did she ever have puzzles or jigisaws as a kid? I remember a friend who told me they grew up poor and did not have money until later. She could not ride a bike.

I feel your analysis... Somefin to think about.
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by oloriLFC(f): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
People go yab tacha pass khaffi
people go or they are already dishing it out to her. If she likes herself and her sanity,she shouldn't read social media messages. They have 'murdered' her there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by oloyede90(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
The only housemate to leave d big brother house with slippers
The only housemate to leave the big brother house without taking a bath
The only housemate to leave the big brother house without getting a hug from anyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers / BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.