Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby (865 Views)

Kidnapping Is Our Family Business, Says Arrested Nanny / LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... / Do I Quit,my Wife Is Too Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby by duduluq: 7:13pm On May 18, 2007
Hi Nairaland users,
My wife is a fresh graduate and still searching for a job. we got married abot 3 months ago and our parents are insisting that we should have a child on time.Our initial agreement is for her to get a job before making babies. kindly advise, am confused from presure from both parents.Though the truth is my income cannot boantly take care of our needs if we should start making babies now.please help,
Re: My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby by colly(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2007
When u start making babies who's going to cater 4 their needs? You or your parents.
Re: My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby by Rlst84sale(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2007
That doesn't make sense, is your family going to decide what goes on in your marriage?. You need to educate them, tell them that you will have kids when the timing is right. If you don't get them out of your marriage they will ruin things for you and your wife. You must always understand that children are an added blessing to marriage, you don't get married primarily to have kids you get married in/for love and companionship. Let them realize that it's your and wife's decision and not your parents deciding that for you. Explain to them with respect and honor and search the scripture to explain to them why they need to let you enjoy your marriage. I also think that couples should wiat for at least 1 or 2 years after getting married before having kids so that they save up some money, travel to different places, enjoy themselves because once the kids come they will be in your life forever and everything changes with them. That's what they say.
Re: My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby by DisGuy: 10:50pm On May 18, 2007
you ar not still living with you parents are you?
Re: My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby by hype: 11:59am On May 19, 2007
@ Rlst84forsale. Perfectly put.
Re: My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby by fatimar5(f): 11:41am On May 21, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]
[/quote][quote author=duduluq link=topic=54410.msg1126518#msg1126518 date=1179511994]
Hi Nairaland users,
My wife is a fresh graduate and still searching for a job. we got married abot 3 months ago and our parents are insisting that we should have a child on time.Our initial agreement is for her to get a job before making babies. kindly advise, am confused from presure from both parents.Though the truth is my income cannot boantly take care of our needs if we should start making babies now.please help,

God aint you man enough to decide for yourself what will happen in your marriage?

K. if you cant decide then just simply tell them u aren't ready for that now.

(1) (Reply)

Why Large Percentage Of Nairaland User Have No Pic On Their Profile / Hello Everyone! / Nairaland.com Suck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.