Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) (37480 Views)

'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him / You Would Have Been At Onitsha Market Selling Jeans - Zlatan Ibile To Rema / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by mdchikezie(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2019
freeman81:
I remember my friend then in 2009, she has body odour.
l never for once stigmatized nor laugh at her,and we are constantly together until l called her at a corner.

we became close friends after that encounter,cos she valued my advise to her.

Please, this is someone's child that we are stigimatizing this way. Whatever, she might have done, doesn't deserve this Kind of treatment from a Zlatan.
To those cheering when a woman or Man is stigmatized, remember, tomorrow is pregnant.

Maybe, Tacha nor her Dad once laughed at people and is coming back to hunt them.
Karma truly keeps the date.

she could have been considered, but her attitude says otherwise
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Blezhelsy: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2019
wman:
The way he and his goons used various perfumes in the short video made it worse.

This is really unfair and harsh on the girl.

No human deserved to be mocked this way.
dont mind d idiot.in his mind nw,he is a 5star artiste.is that wat he was to use to gain popularity..the word "scum" was specifically for him.he nevr even blow finish.very soon nw,u go dey hear them release 1 track in 5 year.karma is preparing his shame,wen he don with enough souce,karma go feed d idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by DSHADOWWALKER: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Jloveme:

The question is does she no herself know she has inner battle. Stop coming out here preaching insane minds, rather go to tacha's handle and advice her to get rid of bad manner because that alone can destroy any man.

Do you know her personally?? Have you met her before in. Your life?? But you choose to judge her personality based on an entertainment show in which participants have to find any means to stay relevant and remain in the house?

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Blezhelsy: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Jloveme:

I just wonder how much all this grammar puts in your account! My brother, go out their with your trash and if its sellable then you are in money. This is Nigeria
hurting someone else's personality to enrich urself.thats why karma is there.for people like you who are inhumane

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by papyskinsy: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2019
I would rather be as dark as the buttom of a pot and smell fresh dan to be light skin and stink of body odour
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2019
Mixedfruit:
she actually behaved like an average PH boy/gal full of mad people

No you are wrong average PH fellow is cool we had Mavis last year representing. BBN decided to pick a lowlife nudist to sell their market this year.

Tasha is what we call an mgbeke here in ph, she ain't got class. She probably grew in the slums hence her body odour. Only worthless ladies expose their body to the world.
Have you heard about any of her relatives?
Just Olosho fan base
I be ph boy born and raised but I dont encourage oloshoism

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by ephraim18(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2019
but is not right nah... y riddicle her in that Maner... is not gud... pls zlatan don't shoot that video or else if anything happens to Tasha we would hold u responsible... don't u know she can do stupid things knowing fully well that that music will add to her misery the more

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by xjeff(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Weed smell is NOT Body odour!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by CountOlaf: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Dreew:

You're ignorant and stupid. Some People with body odor are born with it. Be mindful of the things you say cos karma keeps records. May your daughter not be cursed with body odor at birth.

Your forefathers are ignorant and stupid smiley
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Not only bad odor, I once have a friend that has a mouth odor. But the truth I never mocked her or insult her. The truth is that Zlatan is acting on weed, remember then about his bad English! Na weed push m speak that grammar, after getting down and his eyes cleared. He had to go turn it into music with weed, I’m sure it was weed again pushing him to sing bad odor. Cos with all these bad shits at tacha, she better than all these slay hoes mama zlatan fucking around plus I have a homie who’s gonna Bleep her still, and it won’t be in a AC room but inside a very deep strong heat.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by DrLens1(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Okay guys! We don't want another sniper victim
nairafame2:
Bolanle crooner, Zlatan Ibile and his crew trolls big brother naija Pepper Dem housemate, Tacha in new song, says she no go kill person with body odor.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/zlatan-trolls-tacha-in-new-song-says.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qK7YbRPrcA

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by profbeejay(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2019
Visit www.bitfornaira.com today for safe trading of bitcoin, gift cards and have a blissful user experience

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by einsteine(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Kalixx:
This guy aint a good singer and why must he always repeat words in most of his songs? undecided

That's the musical style. It's the repetition of words that give the rhythm.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Jloveme(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2019
pocohantas:

They have both been on strikes which were cancelled. No drop fake info here abeg.

This is shameful from Zlatan though. Is CocaCola aware of this? What an ambassador.

Hehehehe.....So you've been watching after all...you even get more info than me?? You are a clown who need to be in a ZOO..Atleast we can come pay watch you
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by holuphisayor(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2019
nonsense like this shouldn't be encouraged. stop shaming people unnecessary.
I dont even know how it made sense to this guy. If i were tasha i will sue zlatan for verbal assault.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Jloveme(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Do you know her personally?? Have you met her before in. Your life?? But you choose to judge her personality based on an entertainment show in which participants have to find any means to stay relevant and remain in the house?

Wait o..are you on social media at all? So you expect me to know her family members or oay them a visit before I know who she is? A 23 years old who twerks all over internet and claim to have more that seyi Awolowo who is a law graduate & a brand ambassador for notable telecommunication companies! Mr man, people like you are the ones who celebrate mediocrity & shamelesness! If tacha is kind of people you expect me to sit, study to know her better..am sorry to disappoint you I have better stuffs to do. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by etrange: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2019
To what end? Why are humans like this? What's the joy in depressing others?
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Jloveme(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Blezhelsy:
hurting someone else's personality to enrich urself.thats why karma is there.for people like you who are inhumane

Eeya..sorry o...just because I told you to market what you have because this is Nigeria! Na that one come involve karma..come on my brother be a man and stop being a SISSY
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha have die grin grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Jloveme:

Wait o..are you on social media at all? So you expect me to know her family members or oay them a visit before I know who she is? A 23 years old who twerks all over internet and claim to have more that seyi Awolowo who is a law graduate & a brand ambassador for notable telecommunication companies! Mr man, people like you are the ones who celebrate mediocrity & shamelesness! If tacha is kind of people you expect me to sit, study to know her better..am sorry to disappoint you I have better stuffs to do. Thanks
you get time to dey answer dat guy. Abeg ignore him jo

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by mabebe1(f): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2019
EmekaBlue:
that's bad of mike also...i can fight u but not use that kinda sensitive issue against u
She also insulted Mercy by calling her fake ass body.....Both were wrong and I would have preferred disqualifying both....That Tacha girl is very rude and arrogant...she insults people at will..she should work on herself..slow to anger too
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by agarawu23(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Spectrum22:

How exactly does her bleaching concern anybody.

We all have family members or friends, neighbors or even colleagues who chose to lighten their skin so why the focus on Tacha.

This rubbish has to stop before the poor girl is pushed to self harm.
the bleaching cream makes her smell. That's the message I am passing and ain't concerned about her bleaching.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2019
nairafame2:
[s]Bolanle crooner, Zlatan Ibile and his crew trolls big brother naija Pepper Dem housemate, Tacha in new song, says she no go kill person with body odor.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/zlatan-trolls-tacha-in-new-song-says.html[/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qK7YbRPrcA

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by bigpriik: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2019
CountOlaf:

Nah I totally support the stigmatization of people with body odor. Having body odor is very rude, it shows you literally have no regard for the people around you. You can't just walk around making everyone uncomfortable, it's not fair at all.

People with body odor should learn to show some respect for others around them and start giving everybody something nice to perceive , or they should be shamed into doing so.

You can't coman be suffering innocent people with your stench sad

It's easier to laugh and make mockery of people but remember one day it will be your turn to dance to your music. life is unfair to all ,when your own trying times will come remember you once laughed at someone's shortcomings don't blame anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by segun18(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha God will see you thru.It is a Phase of Life.You will come out of this Storm.

We all make mistakes in life.It not the End of her life.

Aye o tan.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by banio: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2019
freeman81:
I remember my friend then in 2009, she has body odour.
l never for once stigmatized nor laugh at her,and we are constantly together until l called her at a corner.

we became close friends after that encounter,cos she valued my advise to her.

Please, this is someone's child that we are stigimatizing this way. Whatever, she might have done, doesn't deserve this Kind of treatment from a Zlatan.
To those cheering when a woman or Man is stigmatized, remember, tomorrow is pregnant.

Maybe, Tacha nor her Dad once laughed at people and is coming back to hunt them.
Karma truly keeps the date.

If she truly has body odour, then it would have been self inflicted. One sure way of getting body odour is to form fine girl / boy at an adolescent age. You will start spraying perfumes all over your bare body, wanting to smell nice. But these multiple perfumes would create a natural body smell imbalance and give You an everlasting body odour. She can only come out of it by constant bathing and ...
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by kiddkash(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is quite creative. I grinned for the first time since mid April.

I understand this is a very trying time for Tacha...I pray she has the courage to embrace her odour and see it as what makes her unique.
She should also take solace in the fact that if Linda Ikeji could survive it, she too can.

Let's say NO to the stigmatization of people living with body odour.
what is this one saying. when did you become the good guy

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Kiloseria: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Stupid idiot, how is that funny? Tacha must be bold to sue you. So you can learn your lesson. Goat.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Insectkiller: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
What is ur full name??

Tacha BodyOdour

How old are u??

CHARACTERISTICS.

grin grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by kachdviruz(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
A perfume company should make her ambassador already
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Eluigweoo: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Not interesting though.. undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by koboko69: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
chocolateme:
This musician is a fool for making mockery of someone else in such manner..
No one knows the inner battles that young lady is passing through, she may be depressed and covering her limitations by her physical behavior.
Its who his or her own is open to the world that becomes the victim. Some of us has more limitations than her.
Instead of people to look beyond bbnaija game to judge her, they now choose to be body shaming her.
I am sure that if you go closer to this musician, he will be oozing of permanent weed and alcohol stench but here he is using another person to shine.

The subject matter started the body shaming. Ambassador of black knuckles blablabla...b4 Mercy fired back with body shaming too. He who lives in a glass house don't throw stones. We have to be realistic and fair in judgement....she brought it on her self, he has said too many horrible things to virtually all housemates, even to her fellow women. Remember how she shamed Dianne too? How she finished mike,seyo with her mouth...this are Men. There is something they call last straw.....she finally had it now its time for the consequences. I dont pity her at all...i am sorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“FIA”: Davido Shades Caroline Danjuma & Police In New Song: "Save Your Drama" / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) / DJ Humility And His Cute Sons Step Out In Matching Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.