Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Bbnaija Disqualification Of Tacha And Kemen Both From Port Harcourt, A Trend? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bbnaija Disqualification Of Tacha And Kemen Both From Port Harcourt, A Trend? (492 Views)

Drum Pulse Port Harcourt – A Live Music Event Of Professional Drummers / Kemen Will Host The Miss South South Pageant Coming Up Soon In Calabar_read MORE / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Disqualification Of Tacha And Kemen Both From Port Harcourt, A Trend? by DUBES(m): 2:01am On Sep 28, 2019
What is it with port harcourt contestants and disqualification from the big brother house? Kemen too was disqualified for violating the rules now Tacha too after several strikes and warnings. Her weakness of a bad temper was exploited and she fell for it. No leave No transfer she always say I’m sure she knows better now. Even Oba of Benin thy they liken that saying too sef has been exiled to calabar before after the 1897 invasion. It all ended in shame not to talk of other allegation as the body odour. The moral of it all is humility which is something Tacha can’t afford
Re: Bbnaija Disqualification Of Tacha And Kemen Both From Port Harcourt, A Trend? by Sirmuel1(m): 2:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmmmm that's deep oh
Re: Bbnaija Disqualification Of Tacha And Kemen Both From Port Harcourt, A Trend? by DUBES(m): 5:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Hmmmmm that's deep oh

My brother the matter tire me
Re: Bbnaija Disqualification Of Tacha And Kemen Both From Port Harcourt, A Trend? by meobizy(f): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gedoni stayed in Port Harcourt and made it to eviction. No, there's no trend here. Nobody can convince me otherwise that the first to comment poster is not OP's alternate.

(1) (Reply)

Palindromic Day / Beautiful Black Girls In Ankara Just Wanna Have Fun(ankara Fashion 4 Your Event) / Darasimi Mike Bamiloye's Traditional Wedding Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.