Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Allen Onyema For President 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema For President 2023 (2815 Views)

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema For President 2023 by ahaz: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Area4Area:
Then why calling out the one Nigeria Igbos earlier? You preach hate and what do you expect in return, kisses and hugs?
yes they preach hate and they deserve to be hated according to you..OK, the ones that didn't preach hate but actual comitte ethnic cleansing and still pretend to preach peace deserves your hug and kisses from your dirty mouth...may you never receive sense.
Re: Allen Onyema For President 2023 by Area4Area: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2019
nku5:

When you are in a hole you need to stop digging..

1. You cannot provide any evidence to back up this lie that the SE politicians jeopardized PDP's zoning arrangement. I dare you to prove your statement grin

2. Every now and then yorubas sing the song that Yorubas (soyinka, tunde bakare) made GEJ president when a cabal in Aso rock didnt want him to succeed the incapacitated Yar'Adua. Are you now denying this Yorubas cite GEJ's success in 2011 as being due to SW votes....are you now denying this?

https://m.polity.org.za/article/rotation-and-zoning-extra-constitutional-frameworks-for-nigerias-political-stability-2014-02-06

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/lifestyle/33432/promise-us-2015-get-our-endorsement-igbo-leaders-tell-pres.html

Take your time and go through those.

Your second point is not necessary for this discourse
Re: Allen Onyema For President 2023 by Area4Area: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2019
ahaz:
its your type that give Igbo's the reason to leave this country?what sin has the Igbo's committed that the Hausa Fulani has not committed?the last time I checked a certain ethnic group has slaughtered 30 thousand Nigerians with obviously your kinsmen inclusive and yet you fight yourself dirty to make sure they continue ruling you.
Yet out if cowardice you can never muster the courage to say they should not rule but you will find your voice when it comes to Igbo affairs...shame on you.
Do you even understand what is being talked about here?
It was some Igbos here that said they'd rather vote for a northerner instead of any Igbo or any other Nigerian because they want to spite the the SW, why blaming others again?
Re: Allen Onyema For President 2023 by Area4Area: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

U insulted OBJ more ...yet he was president
You want other Nigerians to help you campaign for Joe Igbokwe, you are not serious then, better go and Tambuwalate and Kwankwasolate already like others
Re: Allen Onyema For President 2023 by nku5: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Area4Area:

https://m.polity.org.za/article/rotation-and-zoning-extra-constitutional-frameworks-for-nigerias-political-stability-2014-02-06

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/lifestyle/33432/promise-us-2015-get-our-endorsement-igbo-leaders-tell-pres.html

Take your time and go through those.

Your second point is not necessary for this discourse

Did you even read what you shared? grin thanks for making my point for me. From what you shared the SW endorsed him first so who killed zoning?

Why is my second point not necessary? Did SW not vote for GEJ in 2011? Did yorubas not take credit?

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema For President 2023 by Area4Area: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
nku5:

Did you even read what you shared? grin thanks for making my point for me. From what you shared the SW endorsed him first so who killed zoning?

Why is my second point not necessary? Did SW not vote for GEJ in 2011? Did yorubas not take credit?
I'm so sure you didn't even read both links before picking that one, that was why I told you to carefully go through both links, who didn't know the SW endorsed and later voted for GEJ then, I was only telling you to go through carefully to see how the rotational presidency was destroyed.
In that same link you opened, did you read where it said that the SE leaders decided to go for GEJ because they've been promised the presidency in 2015, you just picked a line and started shouting.
Go through both links slowly then come back.
Re: Allen Onyema For President 2023 by nku5: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Area4Area:
I'm so sure you didn't even read both links before picking that one, that was why I told you to carefully go through both links, who didn't know the SW endorsed and later voted for GEJ then, I was only telling you to go through carefully to see how the rotational presidency was destroyed.
In that same link you opened, did you read where it said that the SE leaders decided to go for GEJ because they've been promised the presidency in 2015, you just picked a line and started shouting.
Go through both links slowly then come back.

grin stop digging....

The first link merely gives a framework of Nigerian zoning formula propounded by PDP. The second link clearly states that the SW FIRST endorsed Jonathan grin grin. Some Igbo group supported based on SW endorsement. Smh

Your logic does not add up. Try harder....

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema For President 2023 by celeiyke: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
helinues:

grin grin

He might be the best candidates ooo.. But he doesn't have money to win primary election

But Buhari has money to win primary election. Smh
Re: Allen Onyema For President 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Area4Area:
You want other Nigerians to help you campaign for Joe Igbokwe, you are not serious then, better go and Tambuwalate and Kwankwasolate already like others
Same way other Nigerians campaigned for OBJ for u guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema For President 2023 by plaindealer: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Allen Onyema For President 2023.

From inside US Prison...

grin grin grin
Re: Allen Onyema For President 2023 by nku5: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
No wonder grin grin grin

These Tinubu touts are scared Allen Onyeama may run for president in 2023. It makes sense now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerians We Should Stop Taking Serious / Is Adamawa The Land Of Beauty? / Buhari's Aid Bashir Ahmad Weding In Kastina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.